Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

Unfortunately, I'm having problems with the site as well. It keeps throwing "down for maintenance" errors at random intervals. I wonder if TNT is aware of the issue(s)?

This question may seem silly, but what does tdn have to do with the neopets team? I didn't think they were related at all, but could be mistaken.

This question may seem silly, but what does tdn have to do with the neopets team? I didn't think they were related at all, but could be mistaken.

I don't think they are related. But what make you think they are related? I don't see anything in Jeran post (which you quoted) that seem to imply they are related.

I keep getting this error: Neopets is curently offline.

And yes, today my cousin was trying to make an acc but she kept getting this message on step 3: Oops! Please check.

An error occured, please try again.

Yeah that is the same error I think all of us are getting... I really hope they are working on this.

Seems they are still having this problem.

Waited a day for it to be fixed, but no luck.

I hope it'll be fixed soon 'cause I can't restock like this. xD

It's possible...just very frustrating. -.-;;

Though it may have contributed to me grabbing five Gourmet Cooking For Your Pet...

Ugh, this is getting super annoying. My Habi basically was down all night because of these issues- I only made 6k. :(

-pokes TNT- please get on fixing this!

I tried sending my score for a game of Meerca Chase but I didn't get any NP, and the score didn't count at all.

Also, I keep getting random "down for maintenance" errors, but they usually disappear when I refresh the page.

When ever I go to the games room. It says sorry, meepits yo. Refresh again. I think that TNT just created Meepits to cover their flaws.

When ever I go to the games room. It says sorry, meepits yo. Refresh again. I think that TNT just created Meepits to cover their flaws.

Probably. After all, how could something so cute do so much harm?

*kidnapped by Meepits*

That's my problem too Rebecca - it's awfully hard on the Habi income!

So hard! Ugh, I really missed it today- I actually had to play games in order to get the NP I needed for the Food Club! XD

Ugh, 1st Neopian Problems, eh? ;)

One of our lovely super tech savvy staff mentioned that an overload on Neo's servers may be causing the frequent "Down for Maintenence" pages and connection errors. Hopefully it gets sorted soon!

One of our lovely super tech savvy staff mentioned that an overload on Neo's servers may be causing the frequent "Down for Maintenence" pages and connection errors. Hopefully it gets sorted soon!

I really hope it does. It is getting hard to earn NP both with Habi and Key Quest. I barely scraped 20k from Habi and got cheated out of numerous gold keys.

Bwahahahaha yes! I did the exact same thing, sat down with my old list of favorites and played those.

LOL yep! It was frustrating how bad I've gotten at them since I last played them. XD

Oh, thanks! Hopefully they're able to sort it out soon. :)

Yeah it certainly is worse than yesterday. Now when I click on the "neopets dailies" links it automatically takes me to the pteri error message. Anyone else having this problem? It looks like I might not get to do my dailies today. :sad01_anim:

Is it out for good now? I can't do anything on it but the main page.

I believe so, it's doing the same thing for me! UGH.

I really hope it does. It is getting hard to earn NP both with Habi and Key Quest. I barely scraped 20k from Habi and got cheated out of numerous gold keys.

Agreed. I got scammed out of gold keys and it's SUPER frustrating. Though I did manage two paintbrushes today.