Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

Yes me too!!! especially during NQ II for me! Customization STILL not working, since it seems I am the only one experiencing this problem I sent in a ticket. There is absolutely no on else that is having issues with customization? It doesn't even try to load on Safari and it freezes on Chrome :(

Just noticed that! Haha. Good thing too- I wanted to get training started before I had to get ready for work. :P

Did Neo completely stop working or is it just me? D:

Edit: Never mind, all good now lol.

For some reason, I can't send scores for spacerocked. I've tried several times throughout the day and I keep getting the "can't send score" error message. Other flash games are working fine -_-

Still happening :( Is this happening for anyone else? I'd appreciate it if someone could check, so I know if it's a problem on my end.

Still happening :( Is this happening for anyone else? I'd appreciate it if someone could check, so I know if it's a problem on my end.

Just tried it, and it worked fine for me. I don't know what the problem could be.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. I have not tried any other browsers, as I use those for side accounts (easy to not need to log in manually). But since it's working for both of you, it must be a problem on my end, so I'll just leave that game alone. It's not a great source of neopoints anyway at the moment.

What browsers are you using? I'm using firefox.

I'm on Chrome. The flash update was affecting Habi as well so downgrading it might solve your problem.

Chrome had two Flash updates recently. The first one messed everything up, but the second one works fine for me. Did you download the second one?

Chrome had two Flash updates recently. The first one messed everything up, but the second one works fine for me. Did you download the second one?

Oh everythings's working fine for me. I was answering karmacow's question about which browser I use and about the flash problems - sorry my sentence wasn't very clear. :) Luckily I've not had any problems with the flash updates.