Kiko Pop Question

WhiteWolf

I've been playing Kiko Pop since it came out, and I'm trying to figure out something. Does each color balloon contain a certain prize category?

Good question. I assumed the various colors were just for looks. I personally think it is random, that if you pick the middle category (Standard?) which I usually do, you get a chance at a lower value prize than the hardest level gives. I've gotten a few books worth almost 1,000 each, plus a few items in that value range. I'm tempted to start trying the hardest level. I suspect it will take more tries there but the eventual pay off may be worth the time. I'm curious to hear what others have learned. I have also wanted to find out if there is any skill involved (such as aiming?) or if it is totally automatic.

From what we could tell based on its initial release and our team testing - it's all random. The prize pool is absolutely huge as well so it's all down to luck :)

I personally think it is random, that if you pick the middle category (Standard?) which I usually do, you get a chance at a lower value prize than the hardest level gives.

Exactly. It differs slightly. It is believed that the easiest level rewards prizes R20-R70, whereas the higher two reward R60-R89. The harder the level, the greater chance you will receive an item of higher rarity. The latter two levels are also how you can obtain the avatar. The easiest level will not reward it.

I always play the hardest level in order to get the avatar, but most days I get nothing!

Do you get the avatar from other the easy or medium level too?

You can get it on standard but not easy. I haven't gotten it, I always play on standard, because the few times I tried on hard I didn't win anything. I haven't heard anything about if you're more likely to get it on hard, but you can get it in both.

Has anyone actually won anything from Kiko Pop? Lol, I got an item the first time I played it. Since then, I haven't gotten anything.

Is there any skill involved?

I tend to get about 50/50--half of the time I miss and half of the time I get an item. I think part of that is I have a touchscreen computer so I just tap a balloon, but even then I miss. I always play on standard and I did get the avatar. I think I hit the center balloon that day but I don't completely remember. But I do enjoy trying to pop virtual balloons :)

I don't think I have popped a balloon yet!

It always 'bounces' off ineffectually.

I will play until I get the avatar..hopefully it won't take me years!

It is cute, but I have to mute my system before playing...that music is like an icepick to the eardrum.

:P

ya, it is really loud. gets me if i forget to turn my speakers down. I usually play standard and seem to get something about 50% of the time and mostly books, which i like. :)

I've won a number of times. I read somewhere (unfortunately I don't remember my source) that the result is decided before you even throw, so how you aim/time it doesn't make a difference on whether you win or not.

I read that somewhere too. It might have been JellyNeo. Since reading that, I've been playing on hard difficulty, and the only time I popped a balloon was when I actually tried to do it by waiting until the screen slowed down to change directions. That's why I think it might be skill-based, but it's not definitive proof! I would be very interested in knowing the answer!

I read that somewhere too. It might have been JellyNeo. Since reading that, I've been playing on hard difficulty, and the only time I popped a balloon was when I actually tried to do it by waiting until the screen slowed down to change directions. That's why I think it might be skill-based, but it's not definitive proof! I would be very interested in knowing the answer!

I've just been playing on hard and clicking randomly. I think I've won 4 times now? Half the time it looks like a complete miss and then it pops, so who knows.

I've just been playing on hard and clicking randomly. I think I've won 4 times now? Half the time it looks like a complete miss and then it pops, so who knows.

I play on standard, and whenever I know I have the timing right and I'm aiming at the center of the balloon, it pops. However, it could also be that I just assumed I got it right and the popping confirmed it, so it could very well be a predetermined win as opposed to skill. I'm going to keep aiming until I get the avatar; after that I'll experiment with crazy throws and see what I find. I don't think the color of the balloon makes any difference.

I've won a number of times. I read somewhere (unfortunately I don't remember my source) that the result is decided before you even throw, so how you aim/time it doesn't make a difference on whether you win or not.

That's good to know. I always tried for the green balloon because that's the one shown in the avatar. But I think you can get it with any color. It's just a little superstition thing I do. LOL

I didn't know that you could NOT get the avie on the easy level. Feh! I will try the hard level from now on. I've only won food and toy items so far...but even on the easy level, I do not win everyday.

The latter two levels are also how you can obtain the avatar. The easiest level will not reward it.

That is good to know!

I tried the hardest level a few times, but it is just... too hard :(

I started out on the hardest difficulty and rarely got a prize, so I switched to the 2nd highest and frequently get 10-30k items (mostly wearables) from the balloons with bandaids. Just got this tonight, was not expecting it so soon :)

H3Jtpab.png

Since reading this thread, I've been taking a chance and actually playing standard (instead of my usual easy) and the first two days I won nothing and then today I aimed at the balloon dead in the middle because it was, obviously, the most still and I won a yellow growth.

I was not so impressed (particularly considering you guys had all been talking about winning a lot of books and that's what I was hoping for)...until I noticed I'd won the avatar! *does happy dance*

• 2 weeks later...

I have been playing it almost everyday and even on the standard level, I find it difficult to pop the balloon. I don't know about the colors, I'll try to observe that. But this one I'm quite sure of, whenever I try to pop a balloon when the wheel is just starting to turn, I win nothing.

I have been playing on the standard level for the past week, and have not won the avie...won some prizes that were okay. I did win a book that my pet has not read, so that was great!