Funny Item Info

lakecat

One of the special things about Neopets is the thought that goes into the writing. Item Info for example. Every once in a while they really crack me up. This time it's the Elegant Scarab Whistle. If you think of any others that make you laugh, please add them.

Scarab_Whistle.jpg

The high-pitched sound this whistle makes can only be heard by scarabs. However, the shrill screaming you make when thousands of scarabs suddenly descend upon you can be heard for miles.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
There is already a topic for posting hilarious/funny Neopian items. Please continue the discussion there.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.

I'll just casually leave the description for the book "Meepit Carols" here ...

boo_meepit_carols.gif

La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la *BITES YOUR FACE* This was given out by the Advent Calendar in Y9.

/laughing

Yes! I have often had a chuckle over the descriptions of items...even the images themselves can often be quite silly/odd (Uh Oh, Spaghetti Eyes?)

That whistle from the Desert Diplomacy is the best one in a fair while.

It must be rather fun to be a part of the Neopets creative process.

:P

I'll just casually leave the description for the book "Meepit Carols" here ...

boo_meepit_carols.gif

La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la *BITES YOUR FACE* This was given out by the Advent Calendar in Y9.

OOOOH, so THAT'S where the joke comes from! :D :D

Sparky's description: "Thatll do, Sparky. Thatll do."

Looks like an adaptation of the scene from Babe or MORE LIKELY, this scene from Archer :P

Wow, I always wondered what they meant with that description! Awn Babe <3

Here's one I like xD

spider_licorice.gifSpider Licorice: At the Spider Licorice factory, the workers like to play a joke - 1 in 100 of these tasty morsels are REAL!