Screen Free Week

Naamah D.

If the kids that I work with have to do it do I have to do it? I literally can't survive a day without playing video games. It's my favorite hobby and all of these people who hate on video games need to learn how to accept them.

I agree with Ruto. If the kids you're working with see that you're participating and taking it seriously, it may help them to take it more seriously as well. Sometimes it's nice to take a break from technology.

Demonology is quite an interesting thing to study. I know quite a bit about it myself, however, I also agree with Ruto. Sometimes video games can be addicting, and a lot of the time, a person misses a bunch of good things staying cooped up inside with the tv or computer all the time. It's good to have a break every once in a while. Too much of anything is a bad thing.

I call lies and propaganda, Nightfall! <_< Only joking of course...

I myself KNOW I spend WAAAAAY too much time on the PC. 12-48 hours, small breaks now and then for food, potty, what-have-you. But, what else can you do when you have so much free time? (Sarcasm, don't answer that...)

I consider myself well rounded. I am a fitness nut. I just have a lot of panic attacks. I guess this screen free week thing wasn't that big of a deal now that I remembered my other hobbies.