Limited Edition Dyeworks Items!

Ruto

Some new wearables can now be created through the Dyeworks NC Shop, but only for a limited time! These items will retire on July 31, 2014, so grab them now before you miss your chance!

mall_dress_candlegreen.gifmall_cardigan_roseblue.gifmall_dress_tuellered.gifmall_curtain_balloonblue.gif

Click the above items for more information!

Dyeworks Guide

Typical girl problem: We buy nice things, but never use them *eyes own closet suspiciously*

I want that Candle dress...so pretty!

Haha! You hit the nail on the head. PS I am in love with all the colors of the candle dress recolor and lavender tulle dress recolor. It's bad when you start planning customizations around a specific item instead of a pet color lol

Brianna, that's how I do all of my customizations. I pick an item I really want to use and pick the pet that will wear it best, then make everything fit around it.

I'm already picturing all the different colors of the candle dress, mentally figuring out which pet they'd look best on and what else I can use to finish the customization.