Yay for an 8 year old account!

Hert123

Hello everyone!

I'm about 1,5/2 weeks late to notice, but I just noticed that my Neo account turned 8 yeard old! I registered at June 27, 2006, as a (almost) 9 year old girl! I've been on Neo for so long now!

And as this is my very first Neo account and I still have my very first Neopet, peni336_1, he is 8 years old too!

I have always planned to paint him faerie or baby. I did like the UC Meerca Faerie better than the Meerca faerie now, and I did want to paint him baby (I do have the NP now) but I decided against it. I like how he is now, a Magma Meerca. He's a real [removed]!

How long have you been on Neo?

And do you still have your very first Neopet?

Love,

Tess :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not curse. The offending word has been edited.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Happy late anniversary! It is amazing how time flies

My account turned 4 years a few days ago. I think I might have had an account looong long ago. But I couldn't tell you what my name or email could have been when i signed up.

I have an Eyrie, that is my only Neopet. Somehow I still manage to neglect the poor thing. D:

Wauw, that is something worth celebrating.
I'm on my main account for three years now.

I had an account when I was twelve or thirteen but I can't remember the username or the name of my pet, which I only remember was a Bruce. So no, technically I don't have my very first pet anymore.

that's such an accomplishment! you should be proud :) I wish I still had my first account. I think it would be about 12 years old by now

Happy late NeoBirthday!

My account will be 13 this November, as will HorseFeathers86, my first pet. Due to an Oopsie, (s)he's a grey shoyru at the moment. Got another avatar from that Oopsie though, so not all bad I suppose.

My account will be 5 years old in November I think. Sandrea, my aisha was my first pet, and Casura, my ixi was my second pet. Sandrea is my baby though. I've truly put the most effort into her. Happy Neoanniversary!

Guest Sabs

Yay, congrats on making it to 8 years with your account! :) My first account ever would have been 10 years old today. I've probably been playing for about 8 years, because I took a hiatus. I always get excited when my main account ages another year.

• 2 months later...

Congrats on the 8 year bench-mark. :thumbsup: My account is about 9.5 years old. I love the perks with having an older account. I'm sure you do too. I'm especially fond of the fact that you get more trades the older your account is. :laughingsmiley: I've been utilizing them in this avatar lending program i participate in with my guildies.

Anyway, My original pet is still with me. (redfunkydude)teehee. He is magma now too. He had to still match his name. I just moved him into a side account so i could have room to zap a pet on my main though. I still feed him regularly. I'd feel sorry for him if he were neglected , even if he is pixel. :P I'm so silly. I did take a hiatus now and then and didn't care!! haha