Spare A Vote For A Goofy CC Caption? (please?)

Hey gang...

I made it into the CC this week!

I think my Caption is pretty corny (most of my captions tend to be)...but perhaps you would be willing to cast your vote(s) my way?

Slorg: I thought the fence was supposed to keep the Snowbunnies out?
Quiggle: No, it is supposed to keep the carrots from escaping... it looks like it is working!

You can vote once every 4 hours and EVERY vote is VERY much appreciated. :D

Click HERE to directly vote for me.

Cheers!

:P

Thank you for trying, Grenthine! :D

Actually, my guess is that the first time you clicked to vote for me you accidentally double-clicked...I have done that before myself.

If you try again later in the day and you STILL get that message...then maybe, yes, you might think about entering a ticket. I'd wait until this afternoon or something to try again and make sure though.

Whether or not your vote registered, your efforts are very much appreciated! /smile

Cheers!

Thank you, Saxen and nousha! :D

Ahhhhhh....yessssssss...that is what I get for putting a board together at 4 am. It is indeed an auto-link to my caption.

I will edit the top post to make that clear.

Thank you for solving the mystery, nousha! :D

And, thank YOU, Saxen for givin' me your first vote...very sweet! /smile

Please keep 'em comin' in y'all!

Cheers!

Thank you, Bibii, HomuraAkemiTheHero, chelperk, nabisonyeo, and leverhelven!!! :D

TDNForum peeps are awesome!

I am off and out for a stretch to help a neighbor get his boat in the water for the season...I will check in again before dinner.

Please keep the votes comin' in! They are, to a one, very much appreciated. :)

You can vote once every 4 hours until Tuesday afternoon (or perhaps a bit later).

Thank you, again....

Cheers!

hahah I think it's funny, I saw the image for this week and I was like "wow that looks like a tough one" haha, I like your caption a lot, voted and good luck :)

Thank you, ShelleyJoy, Snowbell, nousha, Novelista, and erato_!! :D

ShelleyJoy: Yes, I thought it was a difficult image as well. For whatever reason, I tend to have a harder time coming up with captions for images that use real plushies in them. Some sort of mental block or something.

Novelista: Yes! The TDN crew has ABSOLUTELY given me a tremendous boost. /smile

Y'all are awesome...if y'all keep it up I might end up placing in Gold! :woot:

It pleases me that y'all think my caption funny...good for me that a quirky sense of humor seems to be shared by many here. /grin

Please continue to cast your votes my way when you think of it. Once every 4 hours...until (most likely) Tuesday afternoon.

I am currently in the lead and I'd be pleased as punch if I was able to retain it throughout.

Cheers!

(I "have reached my quota of positive votes for the day"...as soon as my supply is replenished, I will dole them out to those I've not yet hit. /grin)

Thank you, emily_speck_15! :D

Good morning, y'all! /grin

Looks like I lost my leading position overnight. Oh noes! :P

I would love to make Gold this round, and it is now a REALLY close race for top 5.

If y'all would continue to cast your votes my way I'd be so very grateful.

You can vote once every 4 hours until tomorrow afternoon (usually...though sometimes voting can last longer).

Y'all have been absolutely brilliant with the votes thus far...please keep it up for another day or so!

Hope everyone has a great start to the new week....

Cheers!

Thank you, stebenjos! :D

And thank you to everyone who has voted but not posted!

It is a VERY CLOSE race for GOLD!

Honestly, it is the closest I've ever seen. As of this posting the top 6 are all within 3 votes.

Only the top 5 get Gold....so, please, continue casting your votes my way!!

You can vote once every four hours and voting will most likely be closing this afternoon.

With your help I can hit Gold!

Cheers!

Voting will likely close this afternoon so PLEASE cast your last few votes while still able!