Whew! I did it!

rntracy1

I finally did it!! I conquered Neoquest 2 on evil mode. Got Ramptor's spellbook as a prize. I had to fight king terask twice, it was daunting, but I did it. Now, off to InSaNe. Wish me luck. lol

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from Games to Neopets General Chat.

Congrats on winning! That's always a great feeling. Just be super cautious on insane, and don't hesitate to overtrain at every opportunity. Good luck!

that's amazing!! haha I couldn't imagine going through NQII again.. i had a frustrating time just on normal mode XD congratulations on your accomplishment! :D

Congratulations! :) I'll be continuing NQ I when the AC is over with. A few people told me they liked NQ II better. Insane mode sounds intense, good luck! lol

Great job! NQ2 is my favorite out of the two and listen well, take caution when you start InSaNe! mode. It never hurts to train a bit more and be very careful until you get Velm in your party. Even then, stay careful and train lots.

I actually died on NQ1 during InSaNe! mode and I haven't touched it since then, since I lost during the FINAL BATTLE!!! *cries* I'll go back to it...someday.

yes, I am definitely training a lot. I think I will stay home around mother until level 8 or 10. In Evil mode I left on level 5 and it was hard. Fighting king Terask at the end, I lost Velm first. It wasn't long until Mipsy went, then Talinia. I was alone with about 2500 hp left on king Terask. He mesmerized me and it was over. Lol. The second fight I watched everyone's health like a hawk. I lost Mipsy right at the end, but I made it. So, I can imagine Insane mode will be a killer. Good luck to everyone else there now.

Congrats!

Finished NQ I on Normal some time ago, plan to finish NQ I on Hard and then the final difficulty after the AC.

i actually have NQ I going at the same time. Lol. I am at skill level 7, but I can't really find any good maps for NQ I. I am using Jelly Neo's maps for NQ 2 and I actually like it better than IDNQ now that I am used to it. They actually tell you what skill level you should be at (at each mode, normal, evil, insane) before you fight each boss. Do you know of any good maps for NQ I?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.