This has been the best birthday ever!!!

Naamah D.

Today is my 21st birthday! We got up this morning and I got two doughnuts and coffee and we went to one of my favorite restaurants.

I also got a PS4 with Watch Dogs and Metal Gear Solid 5. I also got two games for my PS3, the first Uncharted (I hear that game is really good) and Hatsune Miku Project Diva f because I love Vocaloid music.

I had a really good day :D

any day starting with doughnuts and coffee is sure to be a good one ;)

Happy Birthday! I'm so happy you got gifts that you'll really enjoy :D

Happy Birthday!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Happy birthday to you! Project Diva F is a really fun game but if you haven't played rhythm games games before it's a good idea to play on easy mode a lot because if you haven't played enough normal mode can feel like hard mode but it might depend though but again happy birthday!

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a good one!

I read that as the start of the day with doughnutfruit and coffee. D'oh!

Happy birthday, and I'm glad you had a great day. Sometimes I wish I were 21 again... but then again, I think my 21st year was pretty bad. I'll be pushing 28 on my next birthday, and the years get better as you go. You really get to live in your 20s, but I hear the 30s is really where it's at. I guess I'm excited, but I'll enjoy my time until I get there. :)

So glad you had a great birthday! <3

Happy belated birthday! Donuts sound delicious, I almost never get to eat them. I love the giant cinnamon rolls most donut shops have, and of course the classic "Homer Simpson" cake donut with pink frosting and sprinkles. Mmmm.

Anyway, enough donut talk, haha. I hope you have fun with your new games, that's always exciting, and I hope the rest of your week is just as awesome! :)

Thanks y'all :)

When we went to Olive Garden (one of my favorite restaurants) I really didn't eat a lot so today I'm starving! :yum: :icecream:

I love my PS4! Project Diva F is a difficult game. No matter how much I try I can't clear any of the songs. That game is full of distractions (the singing, lyrics on the screen, the music videos...yup!)

Speaking of video games...I just bought a copy of Pokemon Gold! Whooooo!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Happy birthday Naamah! :D Sounds like you got some awesome gifts! What genre(s) of games are your favorite? I prefer RPGs for the most part. And of course old-school games of consoles past. ;)

My favorite genres are defiantly shooters (Call of Duty, Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid), fighting (Dead or Alive, Tekken, Mortal Kombat, Soul Calibur), RPGs (Final Fantasy), any game where you can run around crazy and do as you please (Skryim and Watch Dogs for example), arcade (Pac-Man, Galaga and Centipede to name a few), casual (Hello Kitty, Mario, Sonic, Nintendogs, Pokemon), any sort of game where you can plan out how your going to defeat everyone in the entire game (Heroes of Might and Magic), anything involving racing (Burnout, Need for Speed), games where you can solve crimes (L.A. Noire), virtual pet (Neopets) and other games :)

I also love rhythm games like PaRappa the Rapper :)

Wow, you're quite the varied gamer! :D

My favorite series are (In no specific order) most of the Mario games, Mario Kart for SURE! Mega Man, and Mega Man X of course. Breath of Fire, Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda, and others! :D

I prefer RPGs and mysteries, but I do enjoy a good shooter or action games once in awhile. :D Glad you had an awesome birthday! :D