"Coincidence" Flashbacks

Yes completely xP Can't sell or throw anything away now at all!

*bookmarks Emily's shop*

I've always put anything "worthless" (below about 100 NP) into my SDB to sell later -- I started this habit when TNT used to rotate through seasonal KQ prizes or drop random items in various plots (which eventually would come back in price after a few months or years, depending). Unfortunately I got the rubbish avatar a few months ago, and I didn't make nearly the profit I should have with the Coincidence (I also refused to overprice things during the actual event, because I believe events should always be accessible to everyone, so I gave away excess items to friends and TDN members -- once it switched to a daily, though, I started selling the little I had).

No, I'm still aiming for the Rubbish avatar so I discard the junk. Afterwards I'll start donating. When the items asked by the Coincidence are with a decent price (I refuse to pay more than 50p an item) I just buy them from users. Otherwise I looove the cancel button. :)

It's not really a fear for me... I always liked to stuff things in my SDB and forget about it. Even junk items.

Me too. My SDB is consists of many, many pages of junk items! Although, I am trying for the rubbish avatar now, so that's changed :P I'm really glad for the refuse button, too!

I've done two Coincidence quests and both had bad prizes so I don't them anymore. During the Coincidence event, I definitely didn't sell or throw anything away though. Good luck with the quest prizes!

I've done two Coincidence quests and both had bad prizes so I don't them anymore. During the Coincidence event, I definitely didn't sell or throw anything away though. Good luck with the quest prizes!

These are my feelings, too. I price more items when I stock my shop than I used to, but I am not going to add it to my list of regular dailies until later.

You know, since The Coincidence, 1 NP (well anything 1 NP to say 50 NP or even 100 NP) items have skyrocketed. I'm thinking this is an unintended result of that new Daily. Capitalism is one thing but the unbridled greed once again showing itself is sad. I used to donate a lot of my 1 NP items to the Money Tree And when I was going for the Pack rat avatar, I hoarded a lot of that stuff then just put them up for trades for other Pack Rat hunters. Now, imagine Dried Apricots or Prunes going for 10,000 NP?! I saw some people complaining when The Coincidence was giving out rare and discontinued Avatars, but frankly, if you have to spend 50,000 NP and more to play that Daily, then by all means, TNT should allow it to give out rare items and Avatars.