Luckiest Moment of the Day

veraflora

Having a really lucky day with RE I got this

Good afternoon, sir or madam. It seems we may have made a slight error with your account. Nothing to worry about, though; everything is just fine now. We've even reset your daily interest for today, so please stop on by to collect it. Please accept this Virtupets Toaster with our compliments.

(got to collect my bank interest twice) yay

then I got a something has happened gift worth 140,000 clo_water_eyeshadow.gif Water Faerie Eye Shadow

Today I actually got a good random event (those are what they are called right? I can't remember) It said "A passing zombie runs into you and doesn't even seem to notice. Once she's gone you realise she dropped a piece of a long lost treasure map!" I got a piece of the Spooky Treasure Map which is pretty good since most random events have been useless recently.

I'm going to have to go out on a limb and say this!

IT JUST HAPPENED!

It also just so happens to be the only paintbrush I want. :D

DnMSs8V.png

(please excuse the crappy screen shot, I was so excited I didn't realize until after I changed pages that I caught the drop down box)

Oh, dude, that's awesome! I've never gotten a Jacko RE and I've always wanted one, haha.

My luckiest thing today was that I actually got through the Faerie Cave, for the first time, but I only got ~1200 NP from it. I was hoping for a Patamoose or something, haha.

I got a Magical Strawberry Chia Pop today!!! It's the best thing I've ever get in an RE :) I've popped it in the auctions for cheaps cause there seem to be a few of them floating around at the moment

The pesky ghost has got me twice today and took 800 or so np from me each time .... but this made up for it :)

Illusen emerges from the woods and approaches you. "I had some spare Neopoints lying around so I thought you may like to have them." She leaves you with 10,000 NP!

A stranger gifted me an item for my gallery that was worth ~70k. :woot: :laughingsmiley: <--me when i saw the notice

The bigger they are, the faster they swim away once they've felt the cannon's blast!

The krawken retreats in a hurry, leaving behind:

plu_krawk_magical_pirate.gifMagical Pirate Krawk Plushie
Best thing I've gotten from the shore!
Edit: not the shore. geez. anchor managment
Edited by missmadiemay

Yesterday or the day before I got an avatar from the Altador Cup Staff Tournament and two minor RE's, but seeing as I don't ever get much RE's I considered myself lucky.
Today I got an Armoured Negg from the Battledome and a couple of codestones. Happy me.