Altador Cup Signups Countdown!

Ruto

Woo!!! Well as pretty much always, I'll be sticking with the Haunted Woods :D we even have an awesome Wraith Draik (that almost rhymes) on our team now. I guess it's time to go dress up my pets for the cup. Also don't forget to redeem your prize points before they expire!

I was SO excited to see the Altador Cup logo on the news today. :dance:

I am not sure which team I will join this year, so I am looking forward to reading the team spotlights to help me choose.

oo last year was my first year taking part and Im up for it again this year .. question is do I stick with Meridell or switch to Maraqua ??? hmmmm

Finally chose my team I am supporting Meridell yay go Meridell

It was funny I was completely torn between Meridell and Maraqua so I tossed a coin and it came down for Maraqua I clicked on the thing to join and it showed me the team players ... I thought mmm no females all males .. doesnt feel like I belong there so I then looked at the Meridell one and it was two females two males and one of the females was old lol so I joined :)