What did coincidence ask you for today?

AJ11

I am starting this thread so we can list what we were asked for each day at the coincidence and what happened

The items asked for tend to rise sharply in price so it seems a good idea to at least know every day what items are in your SDB which could be being sold off, so you can fund the next item you need yourself

I think this will allow us to keep the prices down a bit because the more items up for sale the lower the prices will be. Also think it might be fun to see what others are deciding - pass or give items and what did you win or lose

ok so what did you get asked for today? and did you give the items to him or pass? what happened?

blandfish

semolina

Cubical Sea Fungus

I passed - tooo expensive and not in my SDB :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

Since the Coincidence is a daily now, the topic has been moved to the proper area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from Neopets General Chat to Neopets Dailies.

Yellow Snowball

Orange Grundo Chair x2

Blue Ixi Plushie

Not too bad - cost me ~150 np, but I got nothing for it so...

I find that pretty much everytime I go to coincidence I get nothing for my items. I am glad I don't lose stats, but it would be nice to gain something once in a while. My son lost 2 levels. But other than that, got nothing either. I think the random events are pretty good though. I got 38,000Np in two random events in one day!!! The tax beast had just visited me. I had 40,000 out and he took 4,000. So I figured I would put the rest in the bank. Then I got two random events very quickly. I put those points right into the bank. I also got a baby koi morphing potion a day or two before that. So the random events are definitely good, but the coincidence prizes, not so much so.

Yellow Snowball

Orange Grundo Chair 3x

Blue Ixi Plushie x2

I paid maybe 50 NP as I had a couple items already and I got a RAINBLUG! I'm trying to trade it for something outrageous. :D

Secret of Treasure Island x2

Mummy Burrito x2

peach Snowball x2

paid around 300nps and got....

A parade of dozens of Lutaris marches through the spaceship. They get to the end of their song, then look around, confused. 'Eh, how do we get to Shenkuu?' one asks you

NOTHING. :hmmph: better than a decease in stats at least lol

The Secret of Treasure Island x1

Peach Snowball x3

Mummy Burrito x2

A Grundo appears and invites you to join Dr Sloth's Invasion Army... but he cancels the invitation when you spell your name. Your reputation precedes you.
I gotta a whole lotta nada!!!!

Yellow Snowball

Orange Grundo Chair x2

Blue Ixi Plushie

Not too bad - cost me ~150 np, but I got nothing for it so...

I got the exact same items. I needed 3 plushies, 2 chairs and 1 snowball. Too bad the RE only took 600 NP from me -.-

Captain Tuan Stamp x2

Greedy Kadoatie Piggy Bank

Moon and Star Stickies x3

A whopping 6 np total! For nothing...again.

A parade of dozens of Lutaris marches through the spaceship. They get to the end of their song, then look around, confused. 'Eh, how do we get to Shenkuu?' one asks you.

Captain Tuan Stamp

Moon and Star Stickies x2

I paid 40 NP and had 701 NP taken from me as the result. :(

But, while refreshing to get my new Mootix to attach, I got about 10k, a Kew Codestone, and a Forgotten Shore Map Piece in random events I didn't even get to see.

Captain Tuan Stamp x2

Moon and Star Stickies x3

A whopping 6 np total! For nothing...again.

A parade of dozens of Lutaris marches through the spaceship. They get to the end of their song, then look around, confused. 'Eh, how do we get to Shenkuu?' one asks you.

I think my Coincidence is copying you. And I didn't get anything today from it either!

sheesh almost the same as I was asked for yesterday so refused as I dont have those items

Super Toy Sailboat

Blandfish

Volcanic Rock

and 10th may he asked me for:

Super Toy Sailboat

Scrawnyfish

Landfish

since landfish are still inflated at 5500 I refused

Ultra Bubble Beam x3

Treasure Map Negg x1

Peopatras Petpets x2

A Grundo appears and invites you to join Dr Sloth's Invasion Army... but he cancels the invitation when you spell your name. Your reputation precedes you.
At least I had all the items already in my safety deposit box. I didn't lose any nps on it.

Blue Ruki Plushie x3

Wartroot Snorkle Lollypop x3

Tuskaninny Treasure x3

had it all in my SDB and got:

A crew of Alien Aishas docks with the ship, comes aboard, snaps photos of everything they see, then leaves for their next tourist stop.
sold my spares as shown:
blue ruki plushies for 1499
tuskaninny treasure 149
wartroot snorkle lollypop 99

Blue Ruki Plushie

Tuskaninny Treasure

Wartroot Snorkle Lollypop x2

A crew of Alien Aishas docks with the ship, comes aboard, snaps photos of everything they see, then leaves for their next tourist stop.

Blue Ruki Plushie

Tuskaninny Treasure

Wartroot Snorkle Lollypop x2

Its interesting that we were asked for the same items and our outcome was the same? I wonder if it is going to be possible to work out if it is worth giving in items and what reward is going to be? .... or maybe it was just a coincidence :rolleyes_anim:

Super Toy Sailboat x3

Waterfish x2

Cheops Plant x2

only have the cheops plant in my SDB so will refuse and sell my cheops plants they are going for 200 np today

Im wondering if the 'something has happened event I had yesterday was to do with the coincidence even though it came later in the day...I lost a level which is annoying as I had my battle pet active at the time.

Does anyone know if these events are linked to coincidence?

Electro Sword

Rocket Fizzy Drink

Ubikiberry Elixir

A portal appears in midair, and you see Hanso and Brynn arguing. Behind them, an artefact glows brightly and then explodes, raining hot dogs everywhere.

Pirate Potato Crisps x1

My First Babaa x3

Evil Snowball

had these in my SDB ... but no luck yet again !

A fog cloud swirls past you. Was that Corbin and Kell inside? They appear to be having a tea party with a monster.