Trouble logging in to TDN

rntracy1

I am having trouble logging in to TDN and contacting TDN regarding a new weapon. I am able to login to the forum just fine, but when I try to login to the regular site it tells me my user name and password do not match. When I go to recover password it says there is no information with that email address, however when I check my profile, the email address is there. What is going on?? So, when I use Dailies I am in as a guest. But in the forums, I am in under my own ID. It doesn't make sense to me. I used to have the same problem the other way around.

The forums and the main site are separate, so you'll need to have to sign up over on the main site. This means that you will have two sets of login information, one for the main site and one for the forums. :)

I also ran into the same confusion for quite some time. Took me a little while to figure it all out. I don't log into TDN anymore, I just do the forums and peruse the site not logged in. Every time I want to, it makes me reset my password anyways so I gave up.

She is right... Trust me, I ran into the same problem! no idea why they are separate

They are separate because they are separate sites.

• 2 weeks later...

If you want to contact TDN about a weapon, a great way to do that is by filling out the Contact Us form on the Battlepedia. You don't need an account to fill it out. You can find the form here: http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/site/contact/