Counting...with a twist

Deltacow

7.Its pretty hot over here in canada,it's been the 1st sunny day I've had in weeks!

8. Today's high is only ~31 C. As I said, it's not really hot yet -- we won't get the true heat until July/August. Our record high was set two summers ago -- 44C/112 F (with an even higher heat index). I went to an amusement park that day, and it was actually pretty awesome because it wasn't crowded at all, and they had lots of misters going. I carried a tube of sunscreen and a plastic cup around with me (to fill at the water fountains). I'm weird, though -- I like that feeling when you get into a hot car on a hot day...

9. Where I'm at the temperature has started to get warmer it's been 82 to 96 degrees Fahrenheit but I think that would be about 27.78 C to 35.55 C. Also since we had an extremely cold winter and by that I mean every day was below freezing or near for a month and we had about 9 snow days they even had to declare a state of emergency for one time it snowed. Whenever there's a extremely cold weather that means most likely it's going to be an extremely hot summer as in maybe 100 degrees Fahrenheit or about 37 Celsius or more. I'm not sure what the temperature is right now though.

10. Yeah, climate change means colder winters and hotter summers. I'm not a fan of the colder winters -- we had two major snow/ice storms here, and schools were closed for about the same amount of time. (I'd wonder if we were in the same city, but we haven't really gotten into the 90's yet.) Our heater was working so hard, and we only had it set to 58.

It's 12 C over here at 4 AM in the morning. During the day it gets to 20 C. Perfect temperature! I don't like hot (30+ C).