Goes to Show You Dont Need REs to get Your Goals!

Finally bought a Mystery Island Kiko Stamp without a random event like TNT is giving out like candy!

http://www.neopets.com/gallery/index.phtml?gu=the_cycle_of_life

In my side accounts gallery.

I'm quite sure that's from an auction. Someone have been advertising it like crazy in the Neoboards. Yes, you could get that stamp through users, but it is very rare and only if you have hundreds of millions to spend.

Sounds good?

It's not like people have any control whether they get an RE or not so why are you throwing shade at them lol

This was a message to TNT more or less since in there editorials they have stated people become discouraged when not achieving goals.

Congrats on the find, that's awesome! I think giving out rare random events is a great idea though to be honest. Stamps are one of the things I truly love collecting on neopets but it's a bit discouraging knowing how pricey some of them are. I don't see myself every completing the collection. By handing out more of the stamps in the long run it could make the price of some of the unbuyable one's go down.