First CC entry!!!

Saxen

I finally made it into the Caption Contest and was wondering if you guys would help me out a little by voting if you like it?

This is mine:

By youidol:
Nimmo: I chose a nice red bow for mine, but feel free to accessorize your rock however you wish.

You can vote here - this link is an automatic vote for me, so you don't have to search for my name. You can vote every four hours if you wanna ;D

Thank you :*

Yey! Thanks so much :* (Also hi I don't think we've met before ^_^) xx

Done, good luck!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Thanks very much for your votes guys, you ruuuuuulleeee! :D

Aw I'm sorry you didn't get in Angelo :( Thank you for the vote you're a star x

Thank you Hana :* I definitely appreciate it! hehe

By the way does anyone know how high you have to place to get a gold trophy?

I believe that the Top 5 winners get a gold trophy ... I've placed 4th twice , and I have 2xGold ...

Aw I'm sorry you didn't get in Angelo

oh no .. don't worry .. I don't want to be in competition with you :D

Thanks so much everyone! I've been spamming a lot so that's probably why I'm in first place at the moment xP

Cheers for the info Angelo, that makes sense. Hopefully I'll be able to make top 5!!

where are you advertising ? i think you're only allowed to advertise on the Games Board, but you can change your siggy and chat without referring to it .... just be careful sugar. Don't advertise on the AC or HC ...

Good luck dear ♥ Just voted ;3

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Thanks guys!! :wub_anim:

I'm not properly advertising I've popped a link in my siggy and am good lucking and talking to people on the PC ^^ I've seen others do it a million times so it should be fine... hopefully, haha