Random events?

Apologies if there's a topic about this already, I looked and didn't see one -- just curious if anyone has gotten a random event (a real/normal one, I mean, not the "random events" you get from completing the Coincidence daily or the "fostering pets" joke) now that the Coincidence event has ended. I haven't had one yet and was just sorta curious to know if TNT has actually reactivated them yet; I play a lot of Solitaire and stuff so I normally get them relatively frequently, but since they're random it's hard to tell, y'know? :P

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.

I've heard this from a lot of people on the boards, it doesn't seem that people are getting them - I haven't either and I've been clicking around a fair bit! Hmmm...

I haven't gotten any either and I've been playing Neoquest II for days. (Yawn, can't wait until I'm done!) But I've made a lot of Neopoints off of Premium REs~

Here's what a staff member has to say about the new random events!

randomevents_zps1d44cf1c.png

And someone posted that they got this event:

Something has happened!
Boochi fires his ray gun at (my pet), but thankfully he misses!

Soo...maybe this means Boochi doesn't do anything? ...or Boochi can hit any pet, not just your active...?

-------------

Edit:

and I just got this avatar/event from visiting new features!! ^_^ It's still in the old style artwork, though.

Something Has Happened! quigukiArmageddon.gif You are now eligible to use 'Quiguki April Fools Avatar' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

------------

Edit again: more info from Snarkie

boochi_zpse1b9200d.png

---------

Personal Conspiracy theory: what if he can change your pet into a UC?? /dreaming/

My pet just said I was the best and he's lucky to have me in his life. *feels warm & fuzzy inside*

Personal Conspiracy theory: what if he can change your pet into a UC?? /dreaming/

TNT has stated multiple times that UCs have only brought them headaches so far, and it would be much easier if people just forgot about them, because it was like working with a very old operating system on a brand new pc.

So I think it's nearly impossible to ever be an event/NC item/whatever that changes converted pets into UCs. I personally would rather TNT to convert all of them at once and end this mess.

I got this today, but the link is for the Curse of Maraqua? Why would it be telling me to follow her there? I thought that was over a long time ago.

Isca swims happily past you, singing to herself. Perhaps you should follow her.

TNT has stated multiple times that UCs have only brought them headaches so far, and it would be much easier if people just forgot about them, because it was like working with a very old operating system on a brand new pc.

So I think it's nearly impossible to ever be an event/NC item/whatever that changes converted pets into UCs. I personally would rather TNT to convert all of them at once and end this mess.

Forgive me but I'm lost again with abbreviations. What is a UC?

Forgive me but I'm lost again with abbreviations. What is a UC?

I believe it means "unconverted," referring to pets with the old artwork? They're really valuable in pet trading because some people like the old artwork better, even if the pets aren't fully customizable.

On topic: I still haven't encountered a random event sighhhhhh what's a girl gotta do to get one of those :shiftyeyes_anim:

Edit: Heyyyyy I finally got one while playing cheeseroller!

refinally.gif