The Official "The Coincidence" event item help board

Clumsy rockyroad1

Apparently they don't reset each day. I need 1 more shoyru glider (I already have 1, but they were 50k apiece last night) and 1 more cheopple (which I'll probably break down and buy if I have to, since they were slightly more reasonable... though the rewards for this daily thus far aren't leaving me too confident I'll recoup that cost). Please PM me if you have these.

Now I'm going to check to see if I have anything that anyone else needs (I think I should have at least 1 stagnant water).

ETA: Yep, I had 1. Now you only need 2 more, bck32808

I'd send you a Shoyru Glider but I don't know your username.

No wonder the inflation is going high again when some few items get requested so often :(

I'm also in need of 2 Yellow Growth... if someone has one or two left...

Sent two over to you!

I'm another person in need a a Yellow Growth! Luckily I just need one of them, but the cheapest I've found is 20k and that's too inflated for me. I hope items level out at around 1k eventually :(

Anyway, I might have items to trade if anyone wants to neomail me something they need. I don't have any landfish though, sorry to anyone who still needs those as well :(

Sent!

I wish there was an option to "opt out" of a quest, anywho I need (2x) Box of Wheat Flakes. I have items to trade, unfortunately no yellow growths or landfish :/

I had one, so I sent it over.

It would be really nice if they had an opt-out method, since I need 3 Yellow Growths. Where do they even come from?

Tombola, I think, and I sent three over to you.

I'm regretting all of the "junk" I discarded over the years...most of it is now worth a fortune, and I could have saved thousands of neopoints. ;-;

Now I'm trying to find Yellow Growths...darn, I used to get so many and I threw each out because I didn't want to murder my pets! xD

Thank you so much for the box of wheat flakes!! :laughingsmiley: hmm still need one more...I was hoping the price would deflate a bit. Doesn't neopets know I'm gluten free? :sad01_anim:

Ugh I also need one Dried Apricot(s) but it's 10k NPs. :mellow: I won't be spending excessive amounts of NPs for junk items, so I probably won't be participating for a while. At least not until TNT removes the expensive stuff from the item pool, like during the hunt for the console pieces. :sleeping_03anim: The prices for the fishes are inflating quite steadily heh grab 'em while you can (:

Is it possible to get the avatar still....? Twice now I've got the items and instead of taking me to the image of the guns it's just saying

Thanks a lot! As a reward, I'll let you have a go at the Random Events machine. Anything could happen! No, seriously, I have no idea what will happen. Let's find out! Go ahead and press the big button over there marked 'Do Not Press'. Well? Are you ready?

WHAT DO I DOOO? Do I press yes or no? how do I get my avatar!! So close :(

Thank you so much, Aradia Megido!!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Vyvren) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'd send you a Shoyru Glider but I don't know your username.

Sent two over to you!

Sent!

I had one, so I sent it over.

Tombola, I think, and I sent three over to you.

Thanks! If I've got anything people need I'll send some stuff but I apparently don't have very many "valuable" junk items. >_>

I still need 1 cheopple to finish my first post-event quest. (Shoot me a PM here if you've got one so I can share my Neopets username.)

I'm out of yellow growths and stagnant waters, but I'll continue to play buried treasure and go fishing to try to get more (the good news: prices seem to be falling for them, unlike the cheopple, which has doubled in price since I first checked). I wish I hadn't fed all those yellow growths to my pets over the years...

Thanks again for the shoyru glider, Aradia Megido!

ETA: Thanks maikrowsoft!

Thanks, maikrowsoft!

Something has happened! Out the window, you see a giant Whalein floating in space. It blows bubbles at you.
Well, thanks again to the two people who donated so I could try the machine out -- I'm really glad I didn't pay the 60k+ NP it would have cost me to get that event!