The Water Tower!

hrtbrk

I've been playing for less than five minutes and I am already infuriated with the thing haha

EDIT:

BOOP BEEP

The control panel makes encouraging noises. Looks like you've figured out a correct sequence. The Petpet zooms over to a pile of gears and other treasures and extracts this for you:

Something Already Happened Cake Plate
Woooo!

I think it's safe to say, first day is "Something Has Already Happened cake Plate" prize xD (Meaning I got one too)

BOOP BEEP
The control panel makes encouraging noises. Looks like you've figured out a correct sequence. The Petpet zooms over to a pile of gears and other treasures and extracts this for you:

Something Already Happened Cake Plate

Oooo getting deeper...so now apparently Lutari Island (Possibly) and Moltara- the newer found place? hmmm...gotta think on this one xD Thanks for the guide^^

Completed! This is awesome! I LOVE Moltara! Although, I am slightly annoyed I never got yesterdays RE, even though I was on Neo quite a bit...

Edit: Go figure. I got the RE just now while Apple Bobbing. lol

Thank goodness you guys had the guide - I think I could've gotten very frustrated trying to complete the thing in a rush! :D

This can't be as infuriating going forward as the flower melodies.. can it?

Well, as the NC items are only available till March 24th, I assume these red and green lights will continue on till Sunday. At least it's not many days.

But yes, very similar to the SFEC... :tired:

So do you guys think there has actually been an "increase" in random events or do you think there has just been a surge of random events leading up to this? (AKA no increase in "random" events at all) Considering I haven't gotten any at all, I feel like they may have just said that to be vague about what they were up to.

I just got the cake one about 10 minutes ago and now I just got this one:: "*static* I need supplies to -- *crackle* -- is located underground. *sssss* -- in Magma City... my ship. I'll give you -- *BOOM* Hurry, would you? *static*" ... Where do I go for this one? there is no Magma City.. I tried randomly clicking around Moltara City though .. Nothing Happened.

Then I went to another page, and got this:: "*static* Can anyone down --*sssss* -- fix the machine... You'll find what *BOOM* You can use the portal --*crackle* further instructions when -- *static*"

Are these hints to the next few days?

There are glowing worms hanging out around Moltara City and the caves (that's where I've found them so far, going to do more exploring) and you can pick them up if you have your Empty Lantern in your inventory!

It looks like new ones will show up for you when you refresh? So far I can't do anything with them once I have them.

So do you guys think there has actually been an "increase" in random events or do you think there has just been a surge of random events leading up to this? (AKA no increase in "random" events at all) Considering I haven't gotten any at all, I feel like they may have just said that to be vague about what they were up to.

I've definitely had more REs than usual. I've gotten several in the past few days, and I usually only have a few a week.

There are glowing worms hanging out around Moltara City and the caves (that's where I've found them so far, going to do more exploring) and you can pick them up if you have your Empty Lantern in your inventory!

It looks like new ones will show up for you when you refresh? So far I can't do anything with them once I have them.

That's actually from an old plot. There are 10 worms to find (I've never actually managed to find all of them. :( ) Here's a guide: http://thedailyneopets.com/articles/moltara-worm-quest/

I've definitely had more REs than usual. I've gotten several in the past few days, and I usually only have a few a week.

That's actually from an old plot. There are 10 worms to find (I've never actually managed to find all of them. :( ) Here's a guide: http://thedailyneopets.com/articles/moltara-worm-quest/

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no I was hoping it wasn't. :(

Why are they still there to trick meeeeeeee.

===========

Ohhhhhhh there has been an increase of RE's....but only the Plot/Puzzle RE's xD TNT hinted more and we have "more"!!! but .... only for the plot thingy xD Not the actual Neopet REs like boochi, sloth, petpetpets etc. atleast I really dont think so..I haven't seen anyone saying more actual RE's that are not dealing with the plot/puzzle , more than normal, so I think that TNT just said an increase in REs- meaning the plot REs =) though I would really enjoy actual RE's xD

Hey guys, so to continue with the idea that this might be a way to introduce jumpstart to neopets, and that this plot or event could refer to the game Jumpstart 3rd grade, here's an image of one of the main characters in that game who is a robot.

37614.jpg

I think that his features looks similar to the petpet robot that we find in the water tower: he has segmented arms and his coloring is grey and purple just like the petpet in the water tower. So, that's my theory.

can I just get it clear what is known so far please ?

I have been to the water tower and changed the lights to green yesterday and so far that is all I have been able to do,( I did this once) is that the same as everyone else?