Help Name Neopets Upcoming Mobile App!

hrtbrk

"Neopets Go!" just sounds the most appropriate and a little more fancy than plain old "Neopets Mobile". I have a feeling "Go!" will be the most popular. Can't wait for the app. :D

I like Neopets Go! best. I'm SO EXCITED that they're releasing an app! :D :dance:

This is great! It will be so nice to have an app. I have occasionally checked in with Neopets from my phone when I am gone from the computer all day, and having an app would make things so much easier! :D

I voted for "Neopets Go!". "Neopets On-the-go" sounded clumsy to me and "Neopets mobile" is ok, but not as exciting as "Go!"

I can't wait for the launch!

I went with Neopets Mobile.

I sincerely hope that by doing so they'll choose to pull back some of the features from the original Mobile App - And the "Go!" sounds like "PBS Kids GO!" while "On the Go!" is cliche. Mobile is a standard, flat name and perfect in this situation.

Excited, can't wait to see where it leads.

Voted for Neopets Mobile because it sounded the least juvenile to me, I guess.

It seems like the app doesn't have anything to do with the old cell phone game. I really wish it was something like that. Not that I disagree with them making the site easier to access via tablet/phone. I think that's something that needed to happen. But I really wish they would re-release something similar (or maybe completely different?) to the old game. Basically, I want the Coco Roller avvie. But I also think there's a lot of room for TNT to design a purely mobile app that's even better than that one.

As a side note, I think I'm the only person who misses the Treasure Keepers facebook game...

I am very excited about a Neopets App, I love using my smartphone for relaxation and having Neopets on it would just be the icing on the cake.

As a side note, I think I'm the only person who misses the Treasure Keepers facebook game...

Nah, you're not. I also miss it, it was fun in its own broken way, much like other parts of Neopets :D

I voted for Neoets Mobile. On-the-go seemed a bit long and while Go does sound a bit more exciting, I'm a pretty simple person with simple needs :laughingsmiley:

That being said, I can't wait for the app! My smartphone has a smaller screen compared to most other smartphones these days and navigating the site is just impossible.

Voted for Neopets Mobile because it sounded the least juvenile to me, I guess.

It seems like the app doesn't have anything to do with the old cell phone game. I really wish it was something like that. Not that I disagree with them making the site easier to access via tablet/phone. I think that's something that needed to happen. But I really wish they would re-release something similar (or maybe completely different?) to the old game. Basically, I want the Coco Roller avvie. But I also think there's a lot of room for TNT to design a purely mobile app that's even better than that one.

I agree with everything you said... and i also miss Treasure Keepers. It was kinda fun...

I still use Treasure Keepers as my main site theme on Neopets. (WOCKY! at the bottom)

Also, if they were to re-release lutari island as a one time paid expension... pretty sure I'd get it.

OMG I'm so excited!! I voted for Neopets Go! This will make playing on my I-Pad so much easier :laughingsmiley:

Does anyone know if we will have access again to Lutari Island?

OMG I'm so excited!! I voted for Neopets Go! This will make playing on my I-Pad so much easier :laughingsmiley:

Does anyone know if we will have access again to Lutari Island?

Noe one knows anything more than you do right now. Our only information has come from their video.

Hopefully it does- that would be super awesome. As Xepha said on the previous page, if it was offered as a one-time in-app purchase, I'd pay. XD