What is your favorite tv show and movie? What are you watching now?

rinoa812

I mainly like cartoons. Some of my favorites include Chowder, The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack, South Park, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Ren and Stimpy, Invader Zim, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy and Ed, Edd and Eddy.

I don't have Netflix in my room on any of my consoles so it's really hard to watch all of the cartoons that I mentioned. Luckily I have the collectors set of the Ren and Stimpy DVDs. I watched Futurama and a little bit of Ugly Americans and did not find them appealing. I still respect Ugly Americans because one of the characters is a succubus.

I also love the Simpsons. I have no desire to watch Bob's Burgers or that horse show that just came on Netflix.

Favourite TV Show: The Big Bang Theory, Face Off, CSI

Favourite Movie: Lord of the Rings/Harry Potter tie

Currently Watching: Old Whose Line is it Anyway? episodes and Numb3rs

• 2 weeks later...

I watch a lot of movies, anime shows (currently watching: Naruto, One piece, Magi: The Kingdom of Magic) and tv shows (currently watching: Dr Who, Monk, Psych, Merlin) I'm also re-watching Star Gate SG1.

whenever I finish one or caught up with one, I start another one, if it's ongoing I'll bookmark a page or place it in my webmon (program that checks if something has changed since my last visit) So I can check when a new one comes out. For the others, I just note what dvd/episode I was on.

Have you ever seen Bleach? It's a great show, but it will be ending sometime next month. :(

My favorite movie? Top Gun and Australia. I can't decide between the two.

Favorite TV Show: everything, really... Breaking Bad, Greys Anatomy, Top Gear UK, right now I'm rewatching Scrubs cause nostalgia xD

Favorite Movie: LOVE anything Sandra Bullock, LOTR, Harry Potter, and most recently Guardians of the Galaxy

Currently watching: Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It's a really good show to watch while doing homework!

Ee! I'm such a huuuuuge Buffy fan. I was at comicon yesterday and I went to the Emma Caulfield + Nicholas Brendon panel. They were so amazing <3

Heheh... it's not my favourite show (I'm not sure I have one, unless it's InuYasha, but that's because that show kept me from committing when I was a lot younger)

BUT!

I've been really into the Venture Bros. lately. I've always liked the show, but now I've actually been faithful to watching. Can't wait for the new season~~~

I don't really have a favorite tv show...I watch a lot of stuff ranging across many genres.

My favorite movie...hmmm...again, hard to narrow it down to ONE. At the moment, though, the one that comes to mind is City of Lost Children.

I am actively watching a tivo'd episode of Outlander. It is a new Starz series and it is, thus far, pretty good.

:P