2013 TDN Christmas Wishlist

Ashbash

Oh this is fun! I seriously love our community. So generous and festive and perfect.

Suppose it's a bit late now: http://www.neopets.com/~meju#four

What's your Neopets username? Perhaps it's on your page but I'm too slow and can't find it =(

Oops, nevermind, just looked for Meju's owner and found you, hehe :P

Edited by leverhelven

If I'm not too late to get in on the fun:

• Roo Island Team Merch
  • Trade-in Neggs
  • Gourmet club foods
  • Speckled PB
  • Someone to teach me restocking so I can snag a Blumaroo Morphing Potion straight from Kauvara.

I can't wait to drop in on all ya'lls lists!

Thank you thank you!

• lylirra for the Speckled PB. So fast! So awesome!

Oh my goodness thank you everyone!! Thanks to everyone I now have my dreamies, my rainbow usul, my red xweetok, and my baby aisha, thank you!!!! :woot: I have a question though.. how do I send gifts to people if I'm under 13??

Guest ryantan5577

@calliecupcakespeace Maybe you can create trades on the Trading Post reserved for others? Or a side account purposely made older so you can access the sending gifts options. Hope you like my gift!

Alright, I'm only going to leave these links up for a bit because I like to keep my account private, but I want to play. See my siggy for the links (editing now). My wish list doesn't have the newer "seashells" on it (most of which I still need), but I'm pretty good about removing items as I get them, so anything on the list won't be a duplicate. I also like red codestones.

Now it's time for me to go play Santa...

I think I've gifted everyone so far but let me know if I've missed you!

Watching The Grinch and feelin all christmassy :D yey

Guest ryantan5577

MERRY CHRISTMAS! I'm lending an Icy Snowflake free for you guys to get the "Let It Snow" avatar. Please neomail me for details. Thanks for all your awesome gifts, by the way :)

Yay so glad to see this thread again, was just wondering where it had gone to.

I had lots of fun last year & love the feeling of surprise when I logged in. And boy, what a huge surprise, totally way beyond my imagination.

I'm still loving the gifts too: my Lenny is still wearing the gifts she received :D

Merry, merry Christmas to all my fellow TDNers <3

I didn't notice this earlier but I'll post anyway to join the fun! Not expecting gifts so late but hey, it was nice reading everyone's list so here's mine :)

-Spotted Paint Brush for my Gelert (getting close to saving up for this! yay!)

-SLM #1 (some day kq will give it to me)

-Petpets for my new gallery!

-Nerkmids

-Neggs

-Codestones

-Books for my Bori! I've gone through probably all the easy one from dailies/kq

-Black Satin Bow Tie for my Bori (*shakes fist at NC*)

-anything random really, it's always nice to see a gift notification

Edit: Thank you so to everyone who gave me gifts! I got some books and quite a few petpets and EVEN THE BLACK SATIN BOW TIE FOR MY BORI <3 You're all such wonderful people!

I didn't notice this earlier but I'll post anyway to join the fun! Not expecting gifts so late but hey, it was nice reading everyone's list so here's mine :)

-Spotted Paint Brush for my Gelert (getting close to saving up for this! yay!)

-SLM #1 (some day kq will give it to me)

-Petpets for my new gallery!

-Nerkmids

-Neggs

-Codestones

-Books for my Bori! I've gone through probably all the easy one from dailies/kq

-Black Satin Bow Tie for my Bori (*shakes fist at NC*)

-anything random really, it's always nice to see a gift notification

Edit: Thank you so to everyone who gave me gifts! I got some books and quite a few petpets and EVEN THE BLACK SATIN BOW TIE FOR MY BORI <3 You're all such wonderful people!

When your inventory is empty i will send you gifts =)

Thank You for all the gifts :)

Many people gifted but shouts out to paperdoll66 for the lumpsome codestones i found this morning :D

You're welcome! I've gotten to the point where I'm usually buying at least two or three codestones a day, so all the codestones I've received are really appreciated, too. I only had to buy one yesterday.

I also want to thank everyone for all the gifts I received. This was my first year participating, and I had a great time exchanging gifts,

I just sent a couple of gifts to people I overlooked the first time. I'm 99% sure I have given something to everyone who gave me something (plus a few to other forum regulars who had posted in this topic). If you gave me a gift and did not receive one from me, please let me know -- it was truly unintentional, and I'd like to remedy that.

Thank you all for the wonderful, various gifts for my gallery. I hope to submit it for the spotlight soon, so it's nice to have more items in it. And the codestones I received came in handy for the very next training I did. I just put all my gifts under "TDN Christmas Exchange 2013" on my battle-pet's "thanks" page instead of listing everyone separately; I hope no one is offended by that.