New Daily: Grave Danger!

hrtbrk

food_chilidog_pizza6.gif

Whole Chilli Deluxe Pizza

AND

bd_deadly_attackspork.gif

Deadly Attack Spork

Got these two items on both of my accounts!

Don't do dailies on your side accounts! You will get frozen! :sick02:

Anyway, after 9 hours, my petpet returns with this:

96iy.png

Seriously? Nine hours to get me a Healing Potion? <_<

At least the NC item is beautiful.

Why is everyone sure this is a daily, it is labeled an event on neopet's start page. That just mean this is a daily, and the NC portion is an event, or it might mean something else.

On the Neopets official Facebook page, they made an update calling it a new daily:

NEW DAILY! Tales of treasure deep in the catacombs of Neovia has spurred the curiosity of adventurers throughout Neopia, but the high risk of curses keeps most out. However, it's been discovered that Petpets are immune to such curses! Neopets have been sending their faithful companions down into the depths to see what treasure they may return with...

But, I just got "Dark Translucent Wings", that is way too nice of a prize for a daily. I mean, those are pretty.

I guess then that Anchor Management and the Forgotten Shore couldn't be dailies either. I mean, they give out Pirate Draik Eggs and Pirate Paint Brushes, and Magical Pirate Krawk Plushies. Those are even nicer than a pair of wings.

Don't do dailies on your side accounts! You will get frozen! :sick02:

Anyway, after 9 hours, my petpet returns with this:

96iy.png

Seriously? Nine hours to get me a Healing Potion? <_<

At least the NC item is beautiful.

Thank you for the advice! So glad you told me about this. But I just sent mine like 5 mintues ago on all my side accounts. So I won't do it anymore!

Just for the Grave Danger thing i bought a new petpet to ensure that i don't lose my Kazeriu.

TNT said in the Editorial that no harm will come to your petpets in the catacombs- no worries!

• 2 weeks later...

I guess then that Anchor Management and the Forgotten Shore couldn't be dailies either. I mean, they give out Pirate Draik Eggs and Pirate Paint Brushes, and Magical Pirate Krawk Plushies. Those are even nicer than a pair of wings.

I got nothing but crap prizes from AM so I stopped going.

I DID NOT KNOW YOU COULD GET THESE AWESOME THINGS.

I must start going again. >.>

I got nothing but crap prizes from AM so I stopped going.

I DID NOT KNOW YOU COULD GET THESE AWESOME THINGS.

I must start going again. >.>

You definitely can! They're rare though- I've never won any of them, but there are people who have won four Draik Eggs. @.@ Lucky!