Spooky Food Eating Contest: The Hunt Continues!

hrtbrk

Just saw that on the site!! So excited! But Tippens doesn't seem to appear to me (except in one of the squares). Is that happening to everyone or is my computer not loading it? o_O

Yes, mine isn't loaded either. Maybe TNT was in a hurry and didn't put more 'faces' or emotes for Tippens. All I see of his picture is this line: 'Er, well, I suppose my basement would qualify, but what sort of experiment are we—'

I, too, only have one Tippens image. Maybe TNT only uploaded the one expression for him. If you look at the source, there should be different images for his other lines.

Exactly what I said. I hope we have a plot in our hands... :D This is so exciting!

my picture of tippens is loaded just fine.maybe they fixed it now?

I see all of them now. Thanks for the reminder. C'moooon.... Wednesday come onnnn :( I can hardly wait... (This seems to be a mini-plot, though it does have parts in it... yay?)

Tippens' pictures are showing now, indeed! Yay!

Hey, when Kell says "Oh, don't worry. I have some volunteers in mind. It's pretty harmless, anyway. There's those musical plants, remember? Just needs fine-tuning.", what does "musical plants" mean? Is that a slang? Or does he really mean plants that, hm, sing? If so, what does he mean by that? English is not my first language, so sometimes I have trouble interpreting it...

By the way, look at this post on TNT's official Tumblr! They had already made a hint about involving Supernatural before we got to see Corbin and Kell! :P

(also, saying Corbin and Kell out loud makes me think of Kenan and Kell <3 )

Edited by leverhelven

Tippens' pictures are showing now, indeed! Yay!

Hey, when Kell says "Oh, don't worry. I have some volunteers in mind. It's pretty harmless, anyway. There's those musical plants, remember? Just needs fine-tuning.", what does "musical plants" mean? Is that a slang? Or does he really mean plants that, hm, sing? If so, what does he mean by that? English is not my first language, so sometimes I have trouble interpreting it...

By the way, look at this post on TNT's official Tumblr! They had already made a hint about involving Supernatural before we got to see Corbin and Kell! :P

(also, saying Corbin and Kell out loud makes me think of Kenan and Kell <3 )

Err... uhhh.... not sure what he means by musical plants. (What, like those weird looking Cheery Plants? Huh? I have no idea.) He probably is saying something as a slang, as he says 'fine-tuning'. Oh wait, no! Remember they want to make the monster put to sleep? Maybe those musical plants are supposed to make the monster uhh... sleep? Like a lullaby?

Corbin says this line 'That's all right, then. Find your minions, Kell. I'm going to see if I can track the monster before the rain gets here. I think it's gone to ground.'

And Kell says this line 'I did, and that's why I need your help. I can make the monster fall asleep, but first I need to refine the process. And for that I will need space, and a roof over my head to keep the rain off. You know of somewhere?'

I would really enjoy being able to do something again...come on TNT, where are the interactive thingies?

But ooh, I had no idea Neopets had an official Tumblr! *follows* I wonder why I never saw this considering that I follow a few Neopets fan blogs over there,