Mayhem After Spooky Food Eating Contest Ends!

hrtbrk

So Scarlet was a cheater. Who would've known.

I don't think she was a cheater, I think she has been transformed... Well, I'm just happy there's more to it anyways!

Edit: here are the alternate pics for all the other contestants transforming (I mean, if any of the others had won)

Moloch transforming

Myrtle transforming

Turfy transforming

Edited by leverhelven

I actually wasn't expecting something like this happening. But hopefully it will be something we get to further participate in. Was Scarlet really the creature or did the food have an effect on her? TNT says she cheated, yet it does look possible the food turned her.

I really don't know.

"Tippens must know what to do!" -Quote from NF

I've tried clicking everywhere around Tippens, but no luck. I really hope this leads to something because I'm sure many people aren't satisfied with the SFEC ending like that!

When i first saw what happened to Scarlet i thought she could of been eaten by the monster thing i doubt Neopets would do that though i wonder if there was some weird potion in the food.Also now i feel bad for cheering Scarlet on in the contest.

I thought the exact same thing. I thought both that she either might've been eaten by that monster, or there was some weird whatsit morphing thing in there. I don't get how she cheated... Maybe that monster thing is a mutated petpet that Scarlet had been feeding the food to... Hmmm.... looks like there's some critical thinking to do! Can't wait to find out what happened! Also I agree, the faces on the contestants looked HILARIOUS. Myrtle the most. I mean she was all like "Ughhh" and then BAM! That... thing came on the table!

Wait... maybe Scarlet was a Monster that can shape-shift! Weird, I never expected this anyway... But, maybe I'm wrong. The News Features is just making me more curious :\

I don't think she was a cheater, I think she has been transformed... Well, I'm just happy there's more to it anyways!

Edit: here are the alternate pics for all the other contestants transforming (I mean, if any of the others had won)

Moloch transforming

Myrtle transforming

Turfy transforming

wow where did you get the images of the others transforming ... so funny the faces of the other contestants isnt it lol

I wonder if it was a robot that looked like a monster, created by dr. Sloth.

Ooooh I thought the exact same thing! Well, almost. I thought she was a mutant slave for Dr. Sloth or something like that :\ Hmm D:

wow where did you get the images of the others transforming ... so funny the faces of the other contestants isnt it lol

The end of the picture URL had a '2', so someone figured it must have referred to Scarlet's position on the table. So the other three images are 1, 3, and 4 respectively.

Myrtle's o_O! face is the best. XD

This was posted in the news yesterday:

Well, it appears that the winner of the Spooky Food Eating Contest was a cheater! We didn't say monsters were allowed to compete! Tsk tsk. What is Neovia coming to, these monsters just don't know how to follow directions. Tippens must know what to do!

monataspfeatconno-news.jpg

Quote:

3rd October

• Well, it appears that the winner of the Spooky Food Eating Contestwas a cheater! We didn't say monsters were allowed to compete! Tsk tsk. What is Neovia coming to, these monsters just don't know how to follow directions. Tippens must know what to do!

monataspfeatconno-news.jpg
WHAT IS GOING ON?!?! Scarlet....no =( But such a pretty name for a monster =D

Monster? I think not. Scarlet is obviously a Faun, half goat/half humanoid. Fauns are lovers of music, wine, good food and all virtures of the flesh. Aiyee, this should make an interesting plot.

Virtues of the flesh, eh, maybe she is a cannibal Faun?

Still waiting for something else to happen...probably next week? and thats great xD Myrtle's face IS the best xD

I'm telling you, she's like

"OK, That's it. I'm done..."

*Scarlet turns into the monster*

Myrtle: O.o