What do you suggest for good battledome weapon?

lianakos

It depends a lot on your budget and what you have already got for weapons, also what level your pet is.

There are some brilliant weapons but of course its hard to advise without knowing how much you want to spend.

There are some really good guides on The daily neopets under the battledome battlepedia dont know if you have spotted it but it gives lists of battledome sets for all different budgets and levels

heres a link:

http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/articles/viewarticle/basic-weapon-sets/

The weapons I have now are: Elegant Jewelled Robe and Snowager Sword

Stats:
Hit Points:125/108
Attack:91
Defence:70
Agility:57
Intelligence:318

I am still training him. I don't know how many NP I want to spent. If it is too expencive I will collect more until I get the amount.

AJ11, thank you for the link. I have already read it, but I will read it again.

Oh, and my level is 59.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm not too familiar yet with all the BD weapons and all, so the suggestions I'm giving might not be your best options. But here is what I would say:

Take 2 constant attackers:

Scroll of the Scholar/Scroll of Knowledge
Dr. Sloths Personal Bath Buddy/Skarls Hasty Mace/Kelpbeards Trident (Look out for Bent Fork, a trident can be rendered useless, I'm not sure if it has been changed for Kelpbeards Trident. Bent Fork might not do anything, but just look out!)

Take at least 1 shield (I usually have 2 in my set with as many different icons as possible, I switch to other shields depending on who I will fight):

Leaf Shield/Shiny Shoal Shell Shield
Your choice should be based on the kind of icons you think is going to be used by your opponent. (Do you know their set?) If you will only play 1P you can check what blocker you need. You could go as expensive as you want, up to:
Hubrid Nox Memorial Shield/Ghostkershield etc.

Take a healer:

Greater Healing Scroll/Rejuvenating Jar of Brains

Also good to have:

Downsize!

A bomb in case of trouble:
Rainbow Clockwork Grundo/Brain Muffin

Maybe a freezer (there are 2 abilities that "freeze" too!):
H4000 Helmet/Freezing Potion/Magical Marbles of Mystery

A lot of it will depend on your budget and the type (1P/2P) of battles. You could also go for "the elite set" from the link given by AJ11 but that will be an investment for the future when you will have a strong pet. It's not really useful now. Remember about the boosts, the greater your strength, the more damage you will do, the greater your defense, the better your shields will block. Training is just more important then weapons.

That's as far as my knowledge goes. BP staff will probably be able to give more tips and other weapon suggestions.

Good suggestions above, can I also suggest that if you are not already training regularly you work on that as you will get your next boost to your defence at 85 and your strength at 125

A good boost to aim for is probably at level 250 when you get a much bigger boost to your strength and defence so will really notice the difference.

Might be good to look around and read up on the best way to train as some people now are training all level, so that they can start training in red codestones as soon as possible

btw my personal favourite is dr sloths bath buddy but its expensive and I know that the incredibly heavy battle hammer costs almost nothing yet does a suprising amount of damage

just a reminder that if you buy items and you dont think they are good for you, you can always resell (as long as they are not single use) so its all good really

I'm not too familiar yet with all the BD weapons and all, so the suggestions I'm giving might not be your best options. But here is what I would say:

Take 2 constant attackers:

Scroll of the Scholar/Scroll of Knowledge

Dr. Sloths Personal Bath Buddy/Skarls Hasty Mace/Kelpbeards Trident (Look out for Bent Fork, a trident can be rendered useless, I'm not sure if it has been changed for Kelpbeards Trident. Bent Fork might not do anything, but just look out!)

A bomb in case of trouble:

Rainbow Clockwork Grundo/Brain Muffin

While I've not battled him in a month or so, in 1-player Balta carries a Bent Fork and it would disable my KBT. I could check.

I believe that RCG has gotten retired, if so than it won't be a very good deal.

First, train Strength and Defense to 120. Train your level to 60. Train HP to 178, then train Level to 78. Now train your strength and Defense to 156. this way you will save on codestones.

Bare-bones Set: (100-500k)

2 constants:

Scroll of Ultranova x2

2 shields:

Kiko Skull Pirates Hat

Patched Magic Hat

1 Healer:

Lesser Healing scroll

1 Bomb:

1-use Darigan Muffin

Misc.

Downsize!

Freezer: (Optional)

Randomly Firing Freezing Ray

Beginner-Intermediate Set: (800k)

2 constants:

Scroll of Knowledge x2

2 shields:

Kiko Skull Pirates Hat

Wanderers Cloak (Yes out of the ordinary)

1 Healer:

Greater Healing Scroll

1 Bomb:

1-use Darigan Muffin

Misc.

Downsize!

Freezer:

Randomly Firing Freezing Ray

Intermediate Set: (~4.5-5 million)

Altador Cup Throwing Star/Rusty Pitchfork

Dr. Sloths Personal Bath Buddy/Stone Foam Finger

2 shields: