That horrible Dice-a-Roo avatar! GRRR!

leverhelven

Seriously, guys, how long did it take you to get the Dice-a-Roo avatar? I'm playing for days and days and I NEVER manage to get to the last die, let alone hit the jackpot! Actually, MOST of the time, I begin a game and THE FIRST die I get is the skull one and my game is over!

This is just so annoying! Sometimes I stay forever on the same dice (usually the first or the second one) and NEVER manage to level up! :grrr:

Is it really THAT difficult or am I just a very bad luck person?

I always play the game by using my F5 and "enter" keys (and got the avatar doing this -- I never saw the event saying I'd gotten it, and I've never clicked to collect my winnings in the game; I honestly have no idea how many times I've won the jackpot, if ever). Every once in a while, a game over will make it switch to the "click to begin a new game" screen, so you do need to check, but it plays so much faster (usually < 5 minutes per day). And since you can sell the items, it's a decent way to make NP in a fairly short-ish time while doing something else. I think I played until my pet was bored for at least a month before getting the avatar.

It took a little while for me to get it but nothing too ridiculous. I've won the jackpot a few times in my Neopets life but it certainly takes a lot of tries and patience. At least it doesn't cost a lot. You'll get it one day :) just don't give up.

I didn't think it was that hard.

I only played when the jackpot was over 5k or 10k (I don't remember which one really.) I found that when the jackpot was more than bare minimum, I wasn't losing on the first click that much.

Good luck anyway!

I got it really quickly on my second day I think... just really lucky I suppose.. It all evens out though I have been playing that coconut shy for AAAGGESSS and still havent got a coconut to fall .. not even once!

it hits it .. wobbles a bit and stays put grrr

I played daily until my pet refused to play and got it after a few days. Now I play the same everyday for the items to RS in my shop, and average about one jackpot win every 4 days or so.

I can't remember how long I played for, I've had that one for awhile. I still play Dice-a-Roo occasionally though and, maybe it's just me, but I find that it's hardest to get past the first couple dice. I spend longest on the red dice and often lose, blue takes a long time to get through as well, often losing before I do, but once I make it to the green dice I feel I level up a lot quicker.

I have been playing this game forever. And I am about to give up. But the food items are nice and its cheap. But it sure takes time.

luckyblumaroo.gif You are now eligible to use 'Dice-A-Roo' as an avatar on the NeoBoards! Hey what do think? I just got it. Never give up.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Took me about two weeks. Everybody definitely feels your pain, keep at it and you'll get there for sure. :)

So I finally got this avvie just now!!!

I used the F5 and enter tip and that is how I got it!!!

It only took me a week or so of trying it this way!!

I tried that, and it doesn't work for me :( I wonder if it's due to different browsers?

UPDATE: YAAAAY!!!! I FINALLY GOT THE AVVIE!!!! :dance: :happydance:

Edited by leverhelven