A Question About Games

Naamah D.

So today I've been switching around games. Let's say that I play a game of Crisis Courier and then go play Advert Attack one time each and then later I return to play those games two times each. Can I get in trouble for following this pattern? It's really hard to play a game three times in one sitting when you're like me and have the attention span of a hamster like myself.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.

Very relevant paragraph from the NT editorial today:

Your account is not in danger of being frozen. The rules are in place to prevent abuse or purposeful skirting of the rules. We daresay everyone's accidentally played a game on a side account or gone to the freebies page forgetting that they were logged onto their alt. It happens, and it's nothing to stress about. Now, if you "accidentally" played a Flash game on your side so many times that you now have a related game avatar, "forget" you're on a side account and visit Anchor Management repeatedly, or "Whoops!" visit the Smugglers Cove with 200 dubloons in your inventory on your side account after being blocked on your main, then that's abuse, and that's the type of behavior we freeze for. Not when people make perfectly human mistakes. We do that, too!

I think you're maybe worrying a bit too much!