Maraqua Support Thread

:)Doc

Hey everybody, come in here and discuss everything Maraqua! :rock:

Just don't hate on us, or any other teams, just discuss Maraqua! :thumbsup:

Good luck guys, sadly I'm not joining, but ..... Maraqua for 2nd place!!!!

Haha thanks... Good luck to Krawk Island as well! :thumbsup:

Go us! This is my first year participating in AC, so I'm pretty pumped! All of my permanent pets are Maraquan, so this was an easy choice. :D

Awesome! Glad to see a fellow Maraquan on here! -high fives-

I hope this year we'll get in the top 3 finally.. I have been with Maraqua since my fist AC. Currently rank 2, I plan on reaching All-Star :)

Good luck to everyone! :)

We shall prevail! We must focus are energy on Yooyuball and work more on our weak spot, Slushie Slinger. I'm sure if we work hard, we are sure to win!

Does anyone else understand how, even though we beat Krawk Island, they're ahead of us in the bracket, and we are in 4th?! :O

And on the results page, what do all the numbers in parentheses mean?

Good luck Maraqua I wan't you guys to win and I even confinced my friend to join you so good luck and :D well done on beating KI in Yooyuball!!

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

Does anyone else understand how, even though we beat Krawk Island, they're ahead of us in the bracket, and we are in 4th?! :O

And on the results page, what do all the numbers in parentheses mean?

We're in 3rd place on the bracket now! But I can't answer your other question IDK

As usual, I'm backing Maraqua! let's kick some tail-fin everyone! :D

Seems like our Center, Elon "The Black Hole" Hughlis is always the top scorer (Goals per game) of the tournament! :D His current average is 5.6725 Not bad!

I think the games go faster the more points you score, since the time between each score and the next kick-off ALWAYS takes 8 seconds off the timer. Whether you skip through the cut-scenes or watch them. So far my best score is 13 goals this year. (Only got it once though so far) So the more goals we score, the more games we can play overall and hopefully the more wins we can get and advance! :D

I still think they need a "goal-counter" for the goalie! I've gotten 3 goals with him so far this year. (i said this last year, but was not on TDN at that time so it wasn't here. lol)

Anyone know the breakdown of how rank is determined? Is it the same as last year? I wish total goals counted toward the personal rankings. Had a TON of goals totaled up last year. but I'm behind this year, trying to catch up. I forget how long the AC lasts, but I'd like to beat my stats from last year. i think I was only a couple hundred points away from getting the Altador Cup Throwing Star in the prize shop. If there's a really good weapon this year I want to have a shot! :D

Sorry, a bit jazzed on some caffiene. LOL That and I'm excited to have gotten most of my guild behind Maraqua too. :D

Currently rank 3, no losses or draws 100 games of Yooyuball down. Still a LONG way to go though!

Best of luck Maraqua! :D

Allow me to send my regards from TM. You guys were such tough opponents! I kinda get the feeling we're developing a rivalry this year which makes sense because Maraqua is water and we're ice. :p

• 2 weeks later...

Congratz on the sweep Maraqua. :) And it was on DC.

Congrats MQ! DC has somewhat faltered over the past few days but you did your best and swept.

And DC should get out of Tier 2 at this rate.