Krawk Island Support Thread

Hi everyone. Great job and let's continue to play as much as we can! We are a huge team and if everyone here on thisTDN Forum played a little bit more in the next round, we can offset the ASGs that the "top teams" have.

Go Krawk Island!

The new bracket...I literally cannot believe my eyes. Not only are we in the same bracket as Tyrannia AGAIN, but we get Altador, Roo Island, AND Meridell as well? I guess it kind of makes sense, but... (well, admittedly, AL, RI, MD, and KL are the last four teams we haven't faced) It just seems kind of unfair, they could have at least moved Tyrannia to a different bracket.

Anyways, good luck against Roo Island today. Looks like I won't be getting any rest this week...

Good luck today, Pirates. I know you'll give it your all, and so will we.

P.S. Only 1 bracket left. Since everyone will have already played everyone at least once, I have no idea what the last one will look like. Hopefully Tyrannia and Altador in the same one, and RI and KI in separate brackets, ranked 1st, respectively. :)

I don't even care that we've had it rough the entire way, I just want to beat as many of the teams in this bracket as possible, I'm really looking forward to getting to play RI and AL. At least we know that whatever position we finish in we worked hard enough to deserve it and more :)

I'm sure everyone is trying their best. I'm going to max out SOSD and then move on to something else. I wish I could help out with MSN though, I just can't seem to play that game properly. Good luck to everyone playing!

EDIT: Done! 1200 scores of 1200...I hope I helped. Now, onto YYB and SS.

That didn't quite end up how we'd hoped, but we can't give up. This is decidedly the hardest bracket, so make sure to tell all the KI people to pick up the involvement! I suspect that RI might have had a higher number of active players and less inactive, so we need to be sure that as many people as possible are doing their part :]

Hmm...at least it was fairly close. Apparently the total scores that KILL added up were ridiculous. Kiko Lake is also putting up huge scores... I'm starting to get the feeling that we won't be seeing much green in this bracket. Well, good luck against Kiko Lake today. Oh, and RI, please beat Tyrannia for us.

This bracket is really sapping away my energy/willpower/sanity. More red, and now we get to fight Tyrannia (hopefully for the last time this AC). Well, I wish everyone luck. I will definitely be maxing something, although I'm not quite sure what. Any suggestions (I'm considering YYB, but looking at their scores today, I'm not sure it's a good idea)?

EDIT: Woah, Roo Island broke Tyrannia's winning streak?! That's...almost unbelievable. Great job, Roos!

hm, definitely not the outcome we were all hoping for but at least it wasn't a full sweep and the scores were close, so at least we tried our best! :) unfortunately we're facing Tyrannia again.. and like chocolatea said, not sure what to focus on, because they have pretty high scores in everything. I'm playing as much as I can to rank up the points for our team hopefully the scores will be closer than the last time we played them maybe we can win something if we focus on just that!

That's a good way to go about it. Although I hear that a lot of people are becoming discouraged and just giving up. Supposedly, some All-Star players have left, and in general people aren't playing as much. The KILL boards have been pretty sluggish after the sweep by RI and today the YYB scoreboards are even worse (it feels like there's only three of us posting scores). Also, just out of curiosity (someone mentioned this on a board), does TNT not like it if you max two or more games a day? Because some people were saying that TNT suspends people for maxing 2+ games a day.

GL today, KI. I hope you guys can rally -- we proved that TY is breakable. Just focus on only 1 or 2 games and spam, spam, spam (if you can keep one of them secret, even better -- Tyrannia didn't bring their A-game to SS, and we sneaked in a second victory there). You guys were really close in YYB and SoSd last time.

hm, that not good news to hear. we need as many people to play as possible. not going to lie I was very discouraged when we first faced Tyrannia and they swept us because it's not fair that there are these groups out there that are cheating and ruining the experience for not only the opposing teams but those fair players on that team as well. I know there has been cheating groups since the beginning of the AC but I really think they need to start doing something about it.. but I can only do so much, I'm not TNT so I can't change what they do and how they do it. I'm just trying to have the most fun I can, and trying my hardest to get Krawk Island in at least the Top 5 because I know we can do it! We can't stop the cheating but at least we can show them that we are a strong team and we don't give up! :laughingsmiley:

As for the maxing on two or more games and being suspended for it, this is the first time I'm hearing that.. that's weird though. Why suspend people for playing the games that they put there? Aren't there limits for a reason..? :S

& Siniri thanks! Apperciate the encouragement and tips!

I'm not sure why (or even if) they would do it, it makes no sense to suspend people for trying to help their team. :weird: But on a board two days ago, a person who had maxed SOSD was maxing MSN and everyone else was telling said person "to be careful" or "I got suspended for maxing two games in one day during ACV". Strange. I would ask about it, but I'm a stranger to the chat boards, so I'd rather not. I was just wondering because I think I might max YYB and SOSD today (and possibly the rest of this bracket).

Hopefully TNT will cut us some slack in the last bracket. And hopefully we won't have to play in a tiebreaker, because I won't be in the country/near a keyboard by then.

And thank you for the encouragement, Siniri, we'll need all the luck we can get.

I can ask, I'm chatting away on one right now! They say that it's true and they have also been frozen for doing so in the ACVI.. :tired:

but I really hope they don't stick us with Tyrannia again.. if we get an easy bracket next round I'm sure we can be in the Top 5. just have to wait and see and no matter what just try our hardest!