Krawk Island Support Thread

Kreludor is a tough team these year also. I think it will be:

KD KD KI KI

YYB is anyones game though.

Really... wow I hope not, but if you think so...

*reporters voice* In other news, 27marcio2001 (me) plaid his 666th Shootout Showdown, Scored a total of 2,007 goals, scored his 1,316 goal with Ealyn Hawkshanks and managed his 202nd win in Yooyuball in Altador Cup VIII! :thumbsup:

Really... wow I hope not, but if you think so...

*reporters voice* In other news, 27marcio2001 (me) plaid his 666th Shootout Showdown, Scored a total of 2,007 goals, scored his 1,316 goal with Ealyn Hawkshanks and managed his 202nd win in Yooyuball in Altador Cup VIII! :thumbsup:

Awesome, you're on fire!

We got beaten in SS, it seems the mysterious people on our team who seemed to like it so much have taken a break recently.

Not sure what happened in MSN, I played more of that yesterday than I have before, KD were just better.

This is it guys, I reckon we can take a game, lets end their sweep!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

i suggest either SOSD or YYB, i'm going to try helping out with both, but i can't help much today. :{

EDIT: If we lose today it would be funny if the TDN people wrote that Nitri Cassale fell in love with "Scrap" Taggert during the game which really opened up or defense! :P

Does the number of scores sent count more than the actual scores? Because I've sent in about 750 (decent) scores for SOSD today and I'm wondering if I should continue.

I'm Pretty sure it does, but i don't know for sure. What do you consider decent like 980 points, or 1,017-1,003 points. If the second option is wht you consider decent, then you are doing good in my book, but with 700 plays, then your awesome.

I'm Pretty sure it does, but i don't know for sure. What do you consider decent like 980 points, or 1,017-1,003 points. If the second option is wht you consider decent, then you are doing good in my book, but with 700 plays, then your awesome.

Thanks, I'm putting in a lot more effort today because, well... it's Tyrannia (and because the other games irritate me if I play for too long). Hmm...I mostly get anything from 989-1200, so... probably the second option. I can probably get a few hundred more scores in before midnight. Hopefully we'll be able to snag a victory.

Thanks, I'm putting in a lot more effort today because, well... it's Tyrannia (and because the other games irritate me if I play for too long). Hmm...I mostly get anything from 989-1200, so... probably the second option. I can probably get a few hundred more scores in before midnight. Hopefully we'll be able to snag a victory.

Indeed, but i believe i done enough. When i play SOSD for to long time pass by to slow and my anxiety level rises. For now i will attempt to reach 300 YYB wins before midnight! Good Luck!

EDIT: [Removed] and there cheating is really pissing me off. We are no longer Undefeated in SOSD and we lost YYB! Tyrannia really proved itself today and yesturday, and it sickens me. I spent 14 precious hour on this just to lose. :sad02:

[Removed] and their cheating is sooo disappointing, I thought we would at least be able to beat them in one thing. It's really unfair and it honestly makes me want to give up.. Plus the other two all star groups that we probably have to play against soon, hopefully we can beat them in something. But I know I need to keep fighting to at least place this year and I know we can do it, I just wish neopets would do something about it.. :(

[Removed] and their cheating is sooo disappointing, I thought we would at least be able to beat them in one thing. It's really unfair and it honestly makes me want to give up.. Plus the other two all star groups that we probably have to play against soon, hopefully we can beat them in something. But I know I need to keep fighting to at least place this year and I know we can do it, I just wish neopets would do something about it.. :(

I'm sad too... but i recommend you not give up because Neo[Removed] is the strongest ASG, and Altador is showing signs of slowing down, and Roo Island was always at our level so we have a chance..... but i sense that tomorrow we are facing Darigan Citadel, but today we need you for YYB, because Virtupets are disappointing some big teams so we need this win so not everyone will lose hope!

I'm sad too... but i recommend you not give up because Neo[Removed] is the strongest ASG, and Altador is showing signs of slowing down, and Roo Island was always at our level so we have a chance..... but i sense that tomorrow we are facing Darigan Citadel, but today we need you for YYB, because Virtupets are disappointing some big teams so we need this win so not everyone will lose hope!

If you check, Altador is strongest right now still. Tyrannia had top spot for a few hours and altador regained it. Usually SOTAC has top spot but this is last year so many quit early. Tyrannia will fall badly next year when [Removed] leaves.

I really wish there was something to be done about it. It really leaves a bad taste in my mouth. :/ I hope that someone manages to beat them, even though it sounds like chances are pretty slim. I'm still doing my best for KI though. Can hardly give up partway through my first Altador Cup.

YYB isn't my strong suit but I will try my hardest to play as best as I can! KI is one of the stronger teams that don't need to cheat to be on top and they have a big fan base, that's what's so disappointing about it, if there was no cheating we would be doing so well.

Indeed we would, but there area also ASG's to worry about also, they suck, kinda. Only for winning teams though!

EDIT: WOOOHOOO!! WE BROKE VP's WINNING STREAK!! but it was really close though, i didn't play anything but YYB, and i only managed 67 wins!

I did exactly 100 SOSD games so.... should i keep going or should i play more YYB for the whole day, i plaid about 43 YYB today. Listen i won't do SS because KI sucks at it now, i don't know maybe those of us who liked it died or something, and DC are way to good at MSN so i'm not focusing on those games, but i'm wondering if i should play more SOSD or if i should play more YYB??

YAYYY! Super Happy we swept VP after getting taken down by Tyrannia...... I'm glad that I pushed myself to continue playing for my team! We can definitely get at least 3rd this year if we keep playing hard! We need to take down DC and move into 3rd, been playing lots of YYB today even though I'm not the best like I said before. Even though we aren't the best at SS we can still keep trying at least to get points for our team.

Maxdestru: I think you should focus on YYB for today, they seem to be a little better at SOSD than at YYB but their scores are pretty close in YYB. We should be able to take them down in SOSD. Going to be playing that lots today!

good job! but yeah you should play some SOSD now. maybe you can alternate, like play 20-50 games of SOSD and then one or two games of YYB so at least you doing a few more and take a break from SOSD for a couple minutes because after a while you kinda get tired of it. It's what I usually do so I don't get bored of the same game over and over again! :)

After getting sweeped by Tyrannia :( I really want see Altador and Tyrannia go head to head. Does any one know if one or the other is doing better?

Both of them are tied for first. Neither of them have lost at anything yet at all. I don't know how much the margins matter, really. The standings say they are tied for first and have the same point values.

100th comment! well we better win today because i actually plaid the whole day! and i reached level 11 or rank 11 whatever you call it. I think and hope we can take YYB and SOSD!

Ugh... I think I'm just going to stick to SS and SOSD. I really admire those who have the patience to play YYB all day. I think I'm ready to stop after 60. Meanwhile, people playing for DC are sending in 200+ scores. =_=