Krawk Island Support Thread

Ugh... I think I'm just going to stick to SS and SOSD. I really admire those who have the patience to play YYB all day. I think I'm ready to stop after 60. Meanwhile, people playing for DC are sending in 200+ scores. =_=

I see where your coming from but.... for us to be in the position we are in, and for us to be as successful as we have been then there is clearly people who score 200+ scores for us too look at some of our players, we are not alone we have people who send scores like that:

http://www.neopets.com/~AbsoluteCorruption

I see where your coming from but.... for us to be in the position we are in, and for us to be as successful as we have been then there is clearly people who score 200+ scores for us too look at some of our players, we are not alone we have people who send scores like that:

http://www.neopets.com/~AbsoluteCorruption

Oh... I didn't mean it that way (sorry). :O I'm sure there's lots of people on our team who are sending 200+ scores. I feel like I'm not doing enough compared to them. Very grateful that they're there.

Oh... I didn't mean it that way (sorry). :O I'm sure there's lots of people on our team who are sending 200+ scores. I feel like I'm not doing enough compared to them. Very grateful that they're there.

What are your stats, it can't be that bad?

What are your stats, it can't be that bad?

I can't figure out how to put pictures...

YYB: Number of wins- 125, Goals scored- 1184

SS: 45

MSN: 31 (least favorite game)

SOSD: 1500 (965 of these are from when we faced TY)

I guess it isn't terrible.Oh well, it's nothing to worry too much about. Anyways, I hope we win against DC!

WE GOT KLLED!! dang i thought we were going to win YYB! ok I'm quiting.... :P i'm joking it was close so good job guys. i waz joking okay pepolz. i will always play for krawk island, we just had a bad day is all, next time we will beat them!

wooow, so sad face right now. at least it was close and at least we got beat by a strong team that doesn't cheat. todays a bye day so rest up and get ready to take down whoever we face tomorrow! go krawk island :dance:

At least we won SOSD because I played 800+ games of that and I'd be really sad if we lost that too.

Edit: Wait, if there's a rest day, does that mean that we get new brackets tomorrow? If so, then we'll be second in our bracket. :laughingsmiley:

At least we won SOSD because I played 800+ games of that and I'd be really sad if we lost that too.

Edit: Wait, if there's a rest day, does that mean that we get new brackets tomorrow? If so, then we'll be second in our bracket. :laughingsmiley:

Yea we are second AGAIN! But this really means that the only way for us to get second is if the next brackets, Altador, and Tyrannia are in the same bracket. If we are in the same bracket as Roo Island we MAY get first but Roo Island is though. If we want at least a podium finish we must do better that Altador (trust me if we face them we will take there undefeated record from them if we play like we plaid against Tyrannia) and/or Roo Island (They are slightly the weakest team with an ASG) For us to get 1st place now is still POSSIBLE, but really hard.

Yea we are second AGAIN! But this really means that the only way for us to get second is if the next brackets, Altador, and Tyrannia are in the same bracket. If we are in the same bracket as Roo Island we MAY get first but Roo Island is though. If we want at least a podium finish we must do better that Altador (trust me if we face them we will take there undefeated record from them if we play like we plaid against Tyrannia) and/or Roo Island (They are slightly the weakest team with an ASG) For us to get 1st place now is still POSSIBLE, but really hard.

Its possible for RI and KI to win. It depends on who is tougher, RI or KI. TY and AL in same bracket next two brackets, one TY win, one AL wins. RI and KI in same bracket. If RI can win both or KI, then we won. Also, I have found out yesterday AL not only has STEALTH but also CORE, a cheating group. Not as big as [Removed] but its big. I knew STEALTH itself couldn't make them unbeatable.

Its possible for RI and KI to win. It depends on who is tougher, RI or KI. TY and AL in same bracket next two brackets, one TY win, one AL wins. RI and KI in same bracket. If RI can win both or KI, then we won. Also, I have found out yesterday AL not only has STEALTH but also CORE, a cheating group. Not as big as [Removed] but its big. I knew STEALTH itself couldn't make them unbeatable.

True but what is the likelihood of that. Even if, Krawk Island would probably lose. KI is the strongest team without ASG so we would lose and Roo Island would win.

EDIT: after seeing the brackets wow TNT really doesn't want Krawk Island to win!! WE HAVE TYRANNIA AGAIN!! They know we are boss so they suppress us. All i have to say now is we must work harder this bracket because we have to pass Tyrannia! Thank goodness we have 3 more chances (5 brackets this year supposedly)

Why would TNT put you in our bracket again???? Really... I can't the rest, but I'm pretty sure RI is with Altador again. For some reason I don't understand, TNt is making you a RI impossible to get to the poodium.

Why would TNT put you in our bracket again???? Really... I can't the rest, but I'm pretty sure RI is with Altador again. For some reason I don't understand, TNt is making you a RI impossible to get to the poodium.

I don't get it either, but it's clear now that Tyrannia or Altador is going to win this years Altador Cup if i like it or not! Poor Roo Island they have to deal with DC, KD, HW, and AL!

What? Why are we with Tyrannia AGAIN? And Roo Island is stuck with Altador. That's just... cruel. This bracket system is so messed up. The old system sounds like it was much better. Was it this bad last year?

come on go Krawk Island. but i still cant believe we lost to DC.

Somehow, overall, we are now ahead of DC. Meridell is now in third and we're tied with Roo Island for fourth. DC is in sixth.

What? Why are we with Tyrannia AGAIN? And Roo Island is stuck with Altador. That's just... cruel. This bracket system is so messed up. The old system sounds like it was much better. Was it this bad last year?

Somehow, overall, we are now ahead of DC. Meridell is now in third and we're tied with Roo Island for fourth. DC is in sixth.

It was terrible. You don't want the story. I hope RI FINALLY BATTLES AL. Oh yes, DC beat KI and are 2 places lower than KI. See how messed up bracket systems are.

This bracket system is so not fair! if we had the same bracket as meridell right now we would be in first place in that bracket! We all know that Tyrannia is stronger than us, Altador is stronger than Roo Island, and Krawk Island is better than Darigan Citadel because we score more then them it was clear when we were in the same bracket as them that is why they didn't pass us, the reason we did bad and still got ahead of them is because, in the other days we did better then them so by the end of the day we still had more points overall. Anyways Meridell has it easy!

Ya so true.... i wonder why TNT does this. It really is strange... Altador has Stealth and Core (i really don't know what that is so i can't talk about it much) Roo Island has SOTAC and they face each other in brackets each time (but never went head-to-head) Tyrannia has [Removed], and we have nothing but we face them every bracket.... does TNT think Krawk Island has an ASG and every team with ASG has to face eachother then in the final round actually faces each other? I hope not because we would.....yea..... :sad02:

Let's see...

AL has Stealth (the legitimate all-star groups who help small teams), CORE also cheats like [Removed] but on multiple sites, Clraik also cheats like [Removed]

TY has [Removed] the biggest, most illegal unfair annoying ASG/group of scoresenders

RI has the shrinking SOTAC (Poor SOTAC)

On top of the laziness TNT has shown towards the Brackets they are really lazy in the game of YYB. :P Ealyn Hawkshanks has a scratch on his face but you don 't see it! the fat monkey in Mystery Island is a fat monkey but in YYB it is unrecognizable. Selmon Woulf is buff... looking but in YYB he is skinny. Garven Hale is Buff, with skinny legs, but in YYB he is as small as the Bori in Terror Mountain! Feldon 'dinksy' Collibridgre has some stuff missing, which i guess is exeptable. I wish that that ugly fat hog defender we have who's name... wait i remember Nitiri Cassle would leave but she looks spot on. TNT is lazy and unfair to... everybody! :worried:

Just reached Rank 6, slowly making my way to all-star, hopefully can pick up some more ranks quickly. :P

Swept Moltara yesterday, woohoo. We're in a pretty easy bracket and hopefully we can sweep the others in the bracket, excluding maybe Tyrannia. If we face them again I'm playing tons so we can at least win one of the games. I'll probably just focus most on one of them and play it the most! Lets keep up the sweeps for the rest of bracket! Lets go KI!

Just reached Rank 6, slowly making my way to all-star, hopefully can pick up some more ranks quickly. :P

Swept Moltara yesterday, woohoo. We're in a pretty easy bracket and hopefully we can sweep the others in the bracket, excluding maybe Tyrannia. If we face them again I'm playing tons so we can at least win one of the games. I'll probably just focus most on one of them and play it the most! Lets keep up the sweeps for the rest of bracket! Lets go KI!

LOL we swept Mystery Island yesterday not Moltara. Yur Funny... Moltara, what a blowout that would be. :P

LOL we swept Mystery Island yesterday not Moltara. Yur Funny... Moltara, what a blowout that would be. :P

LOL. they both begin with m close enough! but we could still sweep Moltara , I'm just telling the future! :laughingsmiley: