Daily Faerie Quests Are Back!!

hrtbrk

:D I didn't think the event would return this year! Hooray! Extra free training without codestones! Except we're not safe from Delina like we are with the cookies......I remember changing the language to Chinese would prevent Delina from coming. I hope that trick still works.

Still....she needs to be done away with and just not allowed in the Daily Faerie Quest event. All she is doing is getting in the way of the extra training, replacing what could be a Dark Faerie or a Battle Faerie quest, or even a FFQ.

Word of warning: Do your fortune cookie quest first if you have it. I did it the other way around and it wouldn't let me complete the fortune cookie quest. And naturally I got the crafting faerie from the daily quests, so I got nothing today.

Thank you for that. The question of "what happens to my Cookie Quest." popped into my head as soon as I read the first post.

Thank you for that. The question of "what happens to my Cookie Quest." popped into my head as soon as I read the first post.

Please let us know if it works if you do the event quest first. It's sadly not out of the question that it'll be borked that way too :(

I have submitted a ticket, so hopefully they'll do something about this.

This is one of my favorite events in the year. With a lab rat as a battle pet, I don't get a lot of stat increases from training, so a few extra faerie quests are always welcome!

I got Earth Faerie today and +2 str.

:D I didn't think the event would return this year! Hooray! Extra free training without codestones! Except we're not safe from Delina like we are with the cookies......I remember changing the language to Chinese would prevent Delina from coming. I hope that trick still works.

Still....she needs to be done away with and just not allowed in the Daily Faerie Quest event. All she is doing is getting in the way of the extra training, replacing what could be a Dark Faerie or a Battle Faerie quest, or even a FFQ.

I agree. The only reason that they kept Delina out from the cookies because you are still paying for the cookies. Since you don't pay for this faerie quest, you can get Delina. :(

Thanks for letting us know! The Faerie Festival started a little late this year. I'm so grateful I stocked up on some of the quest items before its scheduled arrival and then was too lazy to actually do anything with them once it looked like it wouldn't happen!

Oh, this is great! And yeah, the Codestones are expensive right now. This is awesome!!

Word of warning: Do your fortune cookie quest first if you have it. I did it the other way around and it wouldn't let me complete the fortune cookie quest. And naturally I got the crafting faerie from the daily quests, so I got nothing today.

Thanks so much, Karma- I totally would have done the free one first if you hadn't said this. :D

I still have a Fountain use from last year. If I got another one, would it override the old one or stack?

For those who don't know: if you have the shop wizard open in one tab before getting your quest in another tab, you can usually still use the shop wizard to find the requested item. (Sometimes it will recognize you're on a quest, but often not.) It just saves a bit of time rather than waiting for someone else to find it for you.

ETA: My friend just did her daily one before her cookie one and had no issues with either. Either TNT has fixed it or she just got lucky (I warned her about the glitch, but she'd already done it). I hope those whose cookie got glitched get to do their extra quest soon.

I still have a Fountain use from last year. If I got another one, would it override the old one or stack?

It overrides. Make sure you use the Fountain before completing another one!

(You can have an uncompleted FFQ and a finished one waiting, but you can't just have a bunch of uses waiting at the Rainbow Pool.)

Hmm, shop wizard just went boink (as in a blank screen rather than anything quest related). Wonder if they pooched it when they were updating something for the daily quests...

Edit: Yep, must have been something they borked while tweaking, it just came back up. Useful for those ever-popular air faerie quests I'll be getting daily. :P

For those who are trying to figure out which is Chinese, Google translate says that 简体中文 (just under Español) is simplified Chinese. I suspect the one under that is traditional Chinese, but I'm not 100% sure. Thanks for the tip; I have no desire to get a crafting faerie quest.