Daily Faerie Quests Are Back!!

hrtbrk

For those who are trying to figure out which is Chinese, Google translate says that 简体中文 (just under Español) is simplified Chinese. I suspect the one under that is traditional Chinese, but I'm not 100% sure. Thanks for the tip; I have no desire to get a crafting faerie quest.

Yup, 简体中文 is simplified and the one underneath (繁體中文) is traditional Chinese. (I'm Chinese/Taiwanese.)

Since Lady Lyuba's tip doesn't specify which type of Chinese applies (thanks for the tip, btw!), I assume either one will keep Delina away?

Yup, 简体中文 is simplified and the one underneath (繁體中文) is traditional Chinese. (I'm Chinese/Taiwanese.)

Since Lady Lyuba's tip doesn't specify which type of Chinese applies (thanks for the tip, btw!), I assume either one will keep Delina away?

I think either Chinese works. That should keep Delina away. I hope it still works! If not....well we can all protest Delina and hopefully TNT will get rid of her. But they will never listen to us...

So far it's worked. I changed the language to Traditional Chinese and got a quest from a Dark Faerie. :) I still have the fear that it may have changed and we may not be able to escape Delina even using Chinese....but so far so good.

I've been waiting for this for three months now, and that day has come. :)

I've received a Dark Faerie Quest today, and this Daily Faerie Quest event is definitely going to be a big help towards my battle pet's training and the after-truce part of the war as well.

Gotta make myself useful again and meet you in the Faerie Quest Help thread and will be glad to post prices of requested FQ items for anyone in need of help/assistance! :D

-Neomysterion

Word of warning: Do your fortune cookie quest first if you have it. I did it the other way around and it wouldn't let me complete the fortune cookie quest. And naturally I got the crafting faerie from the daily quests, so I got nothing today.

that's weird. i got the daily quest first from fyora, completed it, and then did my FFC quest for the air faerie without a problem o_o

the quest rewards for Delina have also been changed,

http://customize.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/articles/viewarticle/craft

for the updated prizes (scroll to the bottom)

i really like the button BG actually,

Thanks for posting this! I got Delina today and was really confused why they had NC items instead of normal items, I didn't do the quest but I was wondering if this was how it was going to be all month. Then I was reading this thread thinking who is Delina??? Lol, but I followed the link and realized she's different faerie :)

Delina is the Crafting faerie, and her quests normally retire each year with new materials/prizes coming out :)

sadly it does cost real money (NC) to participate, ingredients are 75 NC each and you get asked for a combination of 2 ingredients.

you can still use the shop wiz if you have one of her quests, so its a good idea to regularly check the quests page to make sure you don't have one outstanding from her (because if you have a current quest, the other faeries won't give you another, one friend had a quest for 1 year without realising, since it asked for old materials, was so annoyed when she realised)

Delina's quests are not supposed to occur when you are accepting a faerie quest cookie quest. however for the regular festival going on, quite alot of people have reported getting her.

i want that background so fingers crossed :D

Yay! I love this event! got to love getting free training :D Thanks for the tip about the Chinese language, I'll try that out and see if it works. In the meantime, if anyone is trying this and finds out that it doesn't work, they should post it here so that we won't all be wasting our time :p

had a very favourable quest today. ...queen faerie asking for an item worth 5NP.

On the downside that has pushed my pet up to 6 codestone training. Guess I'll limit training to the FQs for the duration of the event and then see what is the most ecomonic option afterwards.

Karmacow, I hope you sent a bug report. Usually TNT is pretty good about fixing NC mistakes (which this was -- you paid for a guaranteed FQ and didn't get it). Hopefully they'll fix this one soon.

Today I got a water faerie. +2 defense for 3.8k is not bad when you're used to paying 2 reds!

Could anyone clarify this for me please? Someone was saying that they were going on a side account to get faerie quests, but abandoning any quest that wasn't from the fountain faerie.. apparently their reasoning is that it's okay because there are no stat increases from the FF. That's not allowed is it? If it is then I'd be super happy but I'm pretty sure it's not. Anyway, just wanted to ask and check!

Could anyone clarify this for me please? Someone was saying that they were going on a side account to get faerie quests, but abandoning any quest that wasn't from the fountain faerie.. apparently their reasoning is that it's okay because there are no stat increases from the FF. That's not allowed is it? If it is then I'd be super happy but I'm pretty sure it's not. Anyway, just wanted to ask and check!

I'm going to say no- that just stinks of a cheat to get around the rules. Any RE you get on a side account is okay, because you can't control them, but doing a daily on a side account isn't okay (aside from specific ones, like the Healing Springs, and Soup Kitchen)- the Faerie Festival is a daily now- and she's just trying to increase her chances of getting a FFQ- something that other players can't do. If TNT wanted people to try four times for a FFQ, they would have allowed everyone to do that on their main accounts.

I'm going to say no- that just stinks of a cheat to get around the rules. Any RE you get on a side account is okay, because you can't control them, but doing a daily on a side account isn't okay (aside from specific ones, like the Healing Springs, and Soup Kitchen)- the Faerie Festival is a daily now- and she's just trying to increase her chances of getting a FFQ- something that other players can't do. If TNT wanted people to try four times for a FFQ, they would have allowed everyone to do that on their main accounts.

Very true :) Thanks for clarifying!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I got a response about the faerie quest I was cheated out of:

"A solution for your issue has been suggested.

If you were on a quest prior to the event, that quest will be stored and you'll be able to complete it once the event is over.

Rico S., The Neopets Team"

So this is good news! A virtual high five to Rico S :D

I love that this has returned, now I don't have to wait a month or go out to Best Buy and buy a NC card. I like how every day Queen Fyora gives you a free item for doing the quests everyday. I recommend visiting the page first thing in the morning and sell it right after so that you sell the freebie before everyone gets it and the price drops by 80%.