Altador Cup Prize Shop Closing!

hrtbrk

Don't forget the Staff Tournament Prize shop too! I remembered I had prize points over there and made sure my tally is now at 0. :)

Don't forget the Staff Tournament Prize shop too! I remembered I had prize points over there and made sure my tally is now at 0. :)

Thanks for that reminder, I completely forgot about that o_O Hadn't spent any of my points in either shop yet, but now I'm at 0 for the regular one and pondering what to get from the staff tournament one.

I was hoping we'd finally get to Daily Dare before the AC this year....which would push back the Cup signups until June. I know TNT wants to give the kids something to do right after they get out of school for the summer, as the Cup clearly begins when school (in the US) ends. The reason I had hoped the Daily Dare would come first was so that I could be done with classes before the Cup starts. Nope...never gonna happen. :(

So...does this mean there won't be a Daily Dare this year? I thought they said there would be one after the Obelisk War.

The war is certainly over; the prize shop released. If there is any doubt, TNT also commented that it is finished in today's editorial.

LL, there is still plenty of time after the AC for the Daily Dare to show up (July,Aug,Sept). I think they're giving us a month break :)

Here's a double warning: Last year, the Staff Tourney shop closed 4 days before the regular prize shop -- i.e., before the date TNT listed and warned us about. Literally the day I went to spend my 200k+ points in it. Yeah, and the response to my ticket was "suck it up, you had a year, the deadline was for the other prize shop."

So spend those staff tourney points NOW. Unless you want those points to poof on you.

Thank you for that! I didn't even know they had their own little prize shop.

I had 4000+ points left in the regular shop, and all of my points, 15000+ in the staff shop. I bought what I wanted, that I could afford...Anyway, I have 80 points left in that staff shop, even after buying 5 leftovers. Ugh...

I'm another who'd forgotten about the point shop! I have just over 1k points. I'm trying to collect as many of the lesser prizes and as much A.C. merchandise as I can. Hahahaha!

I'm going to see what is what where buying stuff is concerned before spending.