Final Invasion Ready For Take Down!

hrtbrk

Well, you can send some junk to me if you still need the achievement. I'm with the thieves.

Ah, sorry, I should have edited my reply sooner, someone from the wizards has already added me and I've sent them an item, got the achievement now. Thank you kindly, anyway!

Adina, you could use jade elixirs and/or thick smoke bombs (1-use full healer and full blocker, respectively) to help you beat each of them once for the first achievement. It would probably cost you ~150k if you had to use both for each battle, but you might get by with just one or the other (so maybe 50-75k). (And that's based on yesterday's prices; I think they've dropped today because mine stopped selling.) If you have a freezer, you could wait until your freezer works to help ensure that you don't waste too many of them.

Thanks for the advice on the Thick Smoke Bomb. It has finally served its purpose (apart from being in my SDB for the longest time LOL). Couldn't seem to defeat Kanrik (kept on drawing or losing T__T) until then. Achievement Unlocked! Hooray! :D

I really hope this is the final wave. My poor pets can't take it anymore XD

OMG!

Rasala the Bright had almost no HP left and she used Meditate to regain... full health ??? x_x

Hope it's a glitch

LOL IKR? It probably isn't though. After all, shouldn't plots be more "challenging"? :P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

If I just send something, like a piece of omelette or some such to a random non-Seeker, that's all it takes for the 2nd achievement? (Edit: And no, I don't need anything in return.)

That seems to be all it takes, yes. Someone (can't remember who or where at the moment) posted that they don't even need to accept it; you just need to send it.

I'd say you could send it to me, but I don't meet your "non-Seeker" requirement.

I filled up the bar losing and wow, I would never do that again.

I feel your pain. I'm a little over half-full, all from losing (and I still have the bar from the previous wave to do, too).

Whoever isn't a Red Erisim member, you can send an item my way if you want the achievement. :) I don't know how to send items to people though (fail)

Click on an item in your inventory. When the item window comes up, there will be several options in a drop-down menu. Near the bottom, one of those options will be "Give to Neofriend". If you select that one, it will ask you for the username you wish to send the item to. Select or type in the name you want, click Okay, and off it goes.

Click on an item in your inventory. When the item window comes up, there will be several options in a drop-down menu. Near the bottom, one of those options will be "Give to Neofriend". If you select that one, it will ask you for the username you wish to send the item to. Select or type in the name you want, click Okay, and off it goes.

I'm under 13 and so I cannot Neofriend people. Because of TNT's stupid rules I can't get this achievement... ugh. Someone sent me a gift somehow a month or so ago. I have no idea how.

I'm under 13 and so I cannot Neofriend people. Because of TNT's stupid rules I can't get this achievement... ugh. Someone sent me a gift somehow a month or so ago. I have no idea how.

If no one else has gotten to you first, I just sent you an item. I'm a Sway member, so it should work.

That said, I've been making a killing by camping out at the Healing Springs.

The "Give to Neofriend" option can be used to send things to people who are not actually your Neofriends, I believe. There is a text box to type in a username other than the ones on your Neofriends list. Admittedly, though, I don't know if that is also hindered by the under 13 rules. Give it a try and see if it works.

If no one else has gotten to you first, I just sent you an item. I'm a Sway member, so it should work.

Those higher end potions are going for quite a bit, aren't they? I'd probably be rolling in dough, too, if I weren't turning around and spending it on Healing Potion I so I can fail my way to Doing My Part :thumbsdown:

Thanks very much! Though you were the one who sent me the item so perhaps I should say... you're welcome? o_O

The "Give to Neofriend" option can be used to send things to people who are not actually your Neofriends, I believe. There is a text box to type in a username other than the ones on your Neofriends list. Admittedly, though, I don't know if that is also hindered by the under 13 rules. Give it a try and see if it works.

Hm, alright. Perhaps it might work?

EDIT: It doesn't. <_< Stupid TNT and their rules. I don't turn 13 until March 30... ugh.

Those higher end potions are going for quite a bit, aren't they? I'd probably be rolling in dough, too, if I weren't turning around and spending it on Healing Potion I so I can fail my way to Doing My Part :thumbsdown:

Hehe, that's why I stopped after Wave 3. I was spending too much time and NP waiting for the Healing Springs to open up again, so after I finished my Doing My Part bar, I said 'Done, k thanx bye' and started camping out at the Springs for extra potions. I'm getting at least double in NP for what the Essences are going for at the Springs.

I've also gotten some of the better Healing Potions just by getting her to heal my pets.

Ouch, that was painful and by no means flattering for my battle stats but finally got my part done.

Only fights on average for me on this wave but it was actually a positive surprise to still be in with a fighting chance after the last lot where challenging on strong.

Strange how I seem to be able to defeat the Duchess and Commander Flint with reasonable certainty, the twins about half the time yet more luck than anything else for Kanrik and the professor.

I sure hope there is more to this war. My hope (prediction?) is that something malevolent will be released from the obelisk and that will bring about part II or a plot. If not - this was a very boring war... the bosses had only 450 HP on mighty. While that is tough for many neopets, realize that one can train a pet well over level 750 (ie: 1500 HP for a balanced pet).

Phew...finally finished Doing My Part for this wave. Now I can go back and try to finish up the last one.

I'm not sure exactly how far they will go with the obelisk thing, but I doubt this wave of battle is the end of it. It just doesn't quite feel over yet to me. I don't know if that means a new battle wave against Surprise Obelisk Monster, or a puzzle-plot based on the inside of the obelisk, or what, but it feels like there almost has to be at least one last step to this.

I hope we get some puzzle challenges out of it. I've been itching for some puzzles since I managed to complete the Altador plot.

Just as long as we don't have anything as insane as the Scroll Repository. *shudder* My Eyrie still has nightmares about the Anubis Toxicology Reports.

I really hate to ask, but seeing as my BD pet has only managed to get one of the latest wave under 100 HP before loosing, does anyone know how many losses it takes to fill the bar? I know that I've got a lot of battles ahead of me, but a number would be nice...

I really hate to ask, but seeing as my BD pet has only managed to get one of the latest wave under 100 HP before loosing, does anyone know how many losses it takes to fill the bar? I know that I've got a lot of battles ahead of me, but a number would be nice...

When I filled the bar, I had one loss for each opponent on Average, 50 losses each for Kanrik and the Duchess on Mighty, 42 for Rasala on Mighty, and 40 each for the Commander and the Twins. (Give or take one or two battles on Mighty, because I wasn't paying attention.) So, I guess that's 222 losses on Mighty, give or take a battle.

Neopets News: With the leaders having entered the fray over at the Mysterious Obelisk, it's likely a winner will be decided soon. Which faction will emerge victorious? And what awaits inside the obelisk? If they can even open it, that is. There are whispers amongst those who have felt the obelisk's power that only the worthy will make it that far.

SO. Who will be "the worthy"? Sounds also like the obelisk is not automatically going to open, either...