No BD damage

On several occasions I'm choosing my weapons and my abilities, clicking fight and the enemy is doing damage to me but it doesn't seem to register my attack. This is proving rather lethal as one hit from some of these enemies without a sword or shield does one heck of a lot of damage that it tricky to recover from.

Is anyone else having this issue?

None of my damage was showing in the enemy log but neither was any shielding or healing. It tends to be the first move of the battle as well...

If it is happening with the last round of enemies it is probably lens flare or another ability that blocks all. The message in the log isn't very obvious but if you look close you will see in a small font it says you are blinded and can't see your weapons. They do typically use it on the first round.

I get this sometimes at the end of battle, where I don't get the closing screen and have to take an extra turn.

I got Shhh! instead of the air-based one, hoping to get lens flare half off. But I'm liking what Shhh! does too much, and I don't need lens flare myself right now (these guys take less than 10% of my HP, and I can kill them in one turn if they don't use lens flare on me). If you've got earth faerie blessings to spare and you can't handle losing a turn to lens flare, you might want to try Shhh! You can always upgrade it to lens flare (saving the 7 light blessings), but it's handy in the mean time.

ETA: I just got it at the beginning of a battle, while using Shh! The Shhh! worked but my KBT didn't attack, even though I selected it.

I had it with the thieves guild's opponent in the first wave. Just keep hammering away if you can. Try a different item or something. I'm sure it is a glitch of some sort. This whole war has been full of weird ones. You might try logging out, closing the browser, and then opening a fresh one and logging back in. That MIGHT help. No promises, but it Might. Good luck!

Exactly, coltom. For this wave, it keeps them from using lens flare, ensuring that I can finish the battle in 1 round. It just means I can grind out ~2x as many battles in the same amount of time. I could see it being useful in 2p: if your opponent thought they were disabling your weapons they wouldn't defend, and you could bomb them (I only do 1p, so I'm not the best at figuring out 2p strategy though).

I plan to get Warlock's Rage instead of (before?) Lens Flare (unless I desperately need that extra "freeze" in a later wave and don't have enough blessings yet), because I'm really liking Shhh! I guess I'm an abilities renegade; I'm not getting Icicle either because I have KBT and don't want to be so dependent on water. I'm still debating between Sear (4 fire for 2 rounds + 1 round cooldown, but my YB already deals 5 fire) and Irritable Minions (8 dark in the next round but 10-round cooldown -- I don't have any dark in my set, and given my 13 str boost, it would be an extra 104 points the round I used it). I like my battles to end in 3-4 rounds max, anyway, but I don't know how blockable (or reflectable) fire and dark are in 1p (hopefully none of them get their hands on RotL or HCC).