Happy Uni Day!

hrtbrk

Both colours are really mediocre. :( Transparent is just weird looking. :/

I do like both sets of clothing though- very cool pieces!

Those outfits are incredible! & I absolutley adore both colors. No complaints here. The items are really cute too for any Uni collectors. :) I especially like the transparent, even though I usually don't like that color.

The Transparent Uni looks anatomically correct! Except the horn..oh wait! The horn is keratin, not bone. Makes sense to me.....but yes, the bones are JUST like that of a horse! Save for the wings XD I'm totally digging this with its accuracy.

I also like that female set, especially the wig. It just feels very MLP-ish. ^^

Oh what? I thought the silver Uni looked pretty cute!

I'm not a fan! The highlights just look really weird to me. :(

But that's okay- I don't have an Uni, so I can live with it. ;3

I like both colours but they are nothing like: WOOOW!

I think the clothes are pretty awesome! Specially the female!

Such awesome colors! And by colors I mean transparent. :P I think that has to be one of the most interesting paint brushes/colors TNT has created over the years. I don't even care for unis much but I would get one of those!!

I love all the work that went into the Transparent. The clothing combinations look kind of random instead of like a complete outfit, but I like a lot of the individual pieces. I might be being thrown off by how the girl clothes clash with the pink, but someone should have told Guy Uni about the advice to take off one accessory before you go out the door. I think my biggest problem is with the trench coat, which is kind of huge and the shadows make his front legs look a little misshapen.