Official Sway Discussion Thread

Nellethiel

I can't beat the Thieves Leader the only Faction leader i have to beat :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

I've found that Kanrik is the most difficult leader to defeat of them all. He has several stunning weapons and doesn't hesitate to use them. He can take down 500 HP of peri281823 easily, and has defeated him several times... Anyway concentrate on your strategy against him.

• 6 months later...

Hi guys, I was playing neo for quite a long time but then went on a hiatus. I came back last month and got swarmed with all the new stuff.

Is there a certain challenger that we have to defeat for each war and generally how difficult is it?

Everything you want or need to know about the Obelisk Skirmishes can be found here, on TDN. To answer your question, though, no, there is not a certain challenger you have to defeat, but "you must participate in a minimum of 10 battles" in the battledome of opposing faction oppoents. It is not extremely difficult. Oppoents have 8, 35, 80, 175, and 225 HP on the "easy" levels. So far, I've only fought 80 HP and lower "battlers" and I "won" last time by picking the right winner, along with exceeding the minimum of 10 battles. Read the TDN guide. I found it really helpful.

• 1 month later...

I joined the Sway as well, don't have any of the avatars yet so it didn't really matter, but I've always liked the name  :laughingsmiley:

I only battle the easy ones though, I'm not THAT strong, my BD pet has around 300HSD but I'm helping as much as I can ^^

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...