Official Thieves Guild Discussion Thread

Mouseykins

Keep fighting fellow thieves!!! We're ahead!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

No idea when the plot ends :/ I honestly hope not yet. I mean the battling was cool but I'm over it. I at least want one puzzle or something.

Has anyone heard anything about whether this is the end of it or not? I didn't see anything in the new features, but then the news for the 18th isn't up yet. :/ If it is over, they should probably make that clear...

Edit: I went to the Mysterious Outskirts page again and I got a message that said the war had ended and they were determining who won by tallying the troops that remained for each side or some such. They said only once that had been completed could the obelisk be opened, but that it might take a while. They also have started releasing things for the Festival of Neggs in the NC Mall, so they're probably going to shift over to that site event.

I don't think it's quite over yet...I mean the Obelisk still needs to be opened and I am hoping puzzles will be related with the opening or inside it. If it is the end however I think that'd be stupid. This was a short plot honestly then, they just dragged out waiting for stupid little stuff to make it seem longer.

I'm hoping the plot isn't over. I feel like the faerie battle war we had some time ago lasted a long time. The battling in this one seemed so short compared other wars. Does anyone else feel that way?

MrsRant it is a war but it is still considered a plot.

Hopefully tomorrow will have something.... *crosses fingers*

• 5 weeks later...

Even though we were first and fastest to bring down our ultimate opponent I guess it wasn't meant to be. Oh well, I suppose we were all in it for the loot, anyway. Who needs an oracle when you've got more points than you can spend? Great effort, fellow Thieves!

Great job everyone :) I made out with 613,648 points. Mostly went the the bg, foreground and a shadow paintbrush. Home everyone else did well :)

Seriously jealous of the Sway for the extra theme and avatar, that was a bit much for a reward and so unfair :(