Official Thieves Guild Discussion Thread

Mouseykins

Loot and treasure is what we're after! Join us here to share our glory!

When we're through, Neopia won't know we've picked their pockets until it's too late!

Okay! I finally made my choice! Lets do this thing!!!!!

It's time for sneak attacks... And raids by night... And so the Obelisk shall be ours!

Would you like to learn more about the Thieves Guild before deciding to join us?! Well look no further, all the answers you seek can be found right here! :)

Your banner looks amazing! You did an awesome job on it! :)

The last couple of days I've been working on a Thieves Guild themed User Lookup for myself and I finally finished it this afternoon!

Check it out!

I've entered into the Lookup of the Week contest and am hoping I hear something from TNT but I'm not going to hold my breath on it since there's bound to be tons of people entering now.

I'll also be working on a similar layout but not quite as fancy for a premade in case any of you lovely Thieves would like to use it. :)

Your banner looks amazing! You did an awesome job on it! :)

The last couple of days I've been working on a Thieves Guild themed User Lookup for myself and I finally finished it this afternoon!

Check it out!

I've entered into the Lookup of the Week contest and am hoping I hear something from TNT but I'm not going to hold my breath on it since there's bound to be tons of people entering now.

I'll also be working on a similar layout but not quite as fancy for a premade in case any of you lovely Thieves would like to use it. :)

Your lookup is beautiful :) Good luck with the spotlight!

On topic: I'm feeling very drawn to the thieves, so I'll probably end up joining them (and you guys). But I'd like to wait till all the neopedia articles are out, because I want to read about The Awakened first, because they're pretty interesting too. I just hope that they'll release all the articles before the deadline...

Great! I've already finished with everything :) make sure to keep fighting until you guys get the purple bar all the way to the end. I'm betting we'll get an extra reward if we get the gold check marks all the way through the plot :)

I'm going to bed now :p it's 4:00am here XD

This set has two achievements to unlock in this stage:

Dapper 'Dome

Have your pet wear a hat or wig, and win a battle.

Stick 'Em With the Pointy End.

Equip a pointy item such as a dagger, sword, spear etc.

NC Mall: Use Silver Keys to unlock a Luminous Cask and receive one exclusive NC item.

Edited by Sakeru_Kyori

I'm glad that we can finally fight and show everyone what us thieves are made of. :D

For any of you interested I posted a premade UL on the Plot art thread and anyone is welcome to use it. :)

As soon as my hand stops hurting I'll get back to battling. I'm about halfway there right now. GO THIEVES GO!!!! :D :D

Mousey, great layout!! I wish you luck!

Yep, fellow thief here just wanted to add in some info some might find useful.

While battling today, I had gotten the ach's but had not claimed the gifts. I noticed I lost the pointy one at some point. I changed to a different dagger and got the ach back.

Also, I saw on TDN that it was 40 fights to fill the doing your part bar, but I didnt get mine filled till 45.

Good luck to all!

May the shadows always keep you safe!