Official Thieves Guild Discussion Thread

Mouseykins

I'm still fighting :) Don't give up guys. Keep training and getting new weapons or see if your friends will let you borrow their battle pet or something.

I'd love to keep fighting, it's just really not an option (if winning would be the goal which... yeah). I am still training, but it's really not going to make much of a difference for this plotty war event thingy. All of my irl friends were out after the second wave, so I made it past all of them. Soo no dice borrowing a bd pet for me. Y'all keep on truckin' though! I'm still battling on the lower levels, though I don't know how much difference that really makes since I've already met the caps.

Good to know that we are still standing strong.

And I felt like a newbie recently when I found out that it actually cost np to transfer a pet. I always thought it was free, like items. And to transfer a strong pet is actually quite expensive. I used a pound calculator and my pet actually cost around 470k to transfer. That is almost 1 mil round trip.

So I eat my hat, this IS the last wave *unless as some predict we all team up together after to fight a greater evil*

Much weaker than I expected though I have to say.

Hey hold your tongue! LOL

Some of us are glad that this is the last wave lol!

I'm already having enough trouble trying to fill my bar for the last wave, now I have a new wave to deal with. This is going to be the death of me lol.

I had to borrow some stronger weapons from a friend. Hopefully I can get all caught up today and not have to worry about these opponents any more. :)

Haha. I sure most of us thought it was going to be more difficult than this current wave turned out to be.

I was really expecting the hp bars of mighty to be in the 1000's.

But they only got a slight stat boost. On the other hand, they did seem to get an extra 100 mil to spend on items (from rainbow to jade scorch stone).

I gave up on the final wave! After a few battles of nothing but losses and no where near close to knocking any of them down I threw in the towel. I got the second achievement for wave 5 but that's it. I finished everything else though. :)

I'll have to lose 300+ times or whatever to get my bar filled for this one. :( Kudos to anyone that can beat Greed.

Don't forget that you can still get the " 'Tis Just A Scratch I've had worse." achievement. Just fight him on Insane mode a few times until he deals 1000+ damage.

Greed is still going strong. Not sure how beating the boss will influence scores, but now that I've "done my part", I'm going to leave him alone so that he's not defeated before everyone has a chance at getting their parts done. Not that I could do a huge amount of damage by myself...

Oh my gosh! Guys keep fighting him even if you lose! It's bringing his max HP down as people deal him damage. So keep fighting even if you lose because it is helping!

Someone said that Greed's HP goes down with time and not by how much damage he gets dealt by everyone :/ So I don't know how to beat him I guess...sorry.

And you'll get the achievements eventually as you fight (lose) so if you want them just keep fighting on Insane mode.

Tasks:

Neopet SMASH!

Deal 1000+ total damage on Average OR 1500+ total damage on Strong OR 2000+ total damage on Mighty.

'Tis Just A Scratch

Take 1000+ Damage in one round.

If you have the following items it may help you. It's how I got it and it was only on my 5th or 6th battle.

Randomly Firing Freeze Ray

Downsize

Hailitosis

I used these 3 items/ability and froze Greed and we both took 0 damage and when I refreshed the main page I had the achievement. I didn't have it before that round.

Finally :/ all six of my bars are complete now with gold checks and I've unlocked all the achievements. Hope everyone else is doing ok, and I can't wait to see what comes next :p.

It randomly decided to give it to me. Along with the other achievement, oddly enough. But I filled the do your part bar since it decided that I could lose and still be healed this time. lol. So it ends up that I have my bars filled for four out of the six (all gold checks). Both achievements for three out of the six. One achievement each for the remaining three out of six. Not too shabby considering I don't have a true bd pet. XD