Official Awakened Discussion Thread

Zombiiesque

How is everyone else doing? I'm working hard on helping to chip Death's HP away little by little. My current goal is to get to 1000 fights on mighty, 463/1000 so far.

Hmmm , im doing okay , i got 100 wins on mighty and 300 on weak. It has way much less HP there , so i'm fighting there.

Edit : Dat thing's dead. I'm so proud of my battlers. WE'RE WIDE AWAKE !!!

• 2 weeks later...

Look guys, I made Death from clay! :

neopets___death_by_claydoodles-d5zc27o.j

(click to enlarge.. Picture is a bit big for the forum)

Awwwwwwww so cute !!!

Btw , what happened to the obelisk ? I WANT MY CAKE NOW

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, how can we have cake if we don't finish all of our brains first? Silly me.

I threw my lot in with the magic users. It isn't the same. Oh sure, it might be necromancy that we practice, but it just isn't the same.

Spare me with your useless speech, you're really starting to annoy me now.

And BTW , you're a traitor. If you were really a member of the Awakened , you would have wait til' the next days and look if the Awakened are available as a faction again.

Once an Awakened , Always an Awakened !

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please be respectful to other members. There's no reason to be rude to anyone else.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Spare me with your useless speech, you're really starting to annoy me now.

And BTW , you're a traitor. If you were really a member of the Awakened , you would have wait til' the next days and look if the Awakened are available as a faction again.

Once an Awakened , Always an Awakened !

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please be respectful to other members. There's no reason to be rude to anyone else.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

*Grin* Oh young one, to show such passion for a game, when life, love and honour exists in the outside world. We tary in this den of electronic darkness yet you should not mistake the jest for real meaning.

If it suits my skills to be a Paladin for another faction, than I shall fight with honour. After all, there will come a day, a month, a century where all that I have been, and all that I could have been will be forgotten in the rolling of time. No one will remember my name, my clan nor my nation. Such is the river of time, all shall be forgotten as a sigh upon the breeze. No, the only thing that last is the honor of our deed and the love of our hearts, all else is a whisper upon the water.

• 3 weeks later...

*poofs in with a cloud of purple smoke* Hello everybody! You were my second choice after the Order, so I'm going with you. Let's get 'em! Braaaaaaaaains <3

Hi! Since the Order won last week and got eliminated, I'm on Awakened now, which was always my second choice ^^ Let's see if we can win some cake this coming round!

Yeah let's win this. I hope those "I so totally fought once but didn't get my avvie and site theme" members join the brute squad.

AWAKENED FTW !

My Awakened side is saying that we'll absolutely win this time around. And there will be cake.

My less Awakened side is reminding me that I picked the wrong team every single round. x_x

Can't say I'm exactly confident, but hopefully the Awakened will beat them in dedication.

I think this might be exactly what happens. So many people are joining the Brutes, hoping for an easy win... I'm joining the Awakened and planning to fight all the way through. I feel optimistic. :)