The Sway Have Their Sights On The Obelisk!

hrtbrk

According to the news feed, I think that we'll have to choose on which side we will be!

TNT specifically told us to not to get closer to the thieves, and they just invited us to a meeting to which we mustn't be late.

Can't wait what will happen next!

Those two day of waiting will be verrrry long :sad01_anim:

This is the Bilderberg Club Neopian style. I am so thrilled, if we really have to choose one group I don't know what I am going to do. I really like this plot start.

"The Sway"??

Am I missing something, or are they completely new?

Hahaha, I was thinking the exact same thing :laughingsmiley: Way to come out of the woodwork! If it's between a secret society I know nothing about and the Thieves Guild, I'm choosing the Thieves Guild! Geez, I hope something less shady sets its sights on the obelisk next.

The Sway will be a hard act to follow for me if there are other factions to be introduced. They are completely my type of group. Calm, collected and nefarious. Let's get this soiree started so that The Sway can prove their dominance and defenestrate the Thieves.

The Sway will be a hard act to follow for me if there are other factions to be introduced. They are completely my type of group. Calm, collected and nefarious.

Agreed! Much darker and more adult. I expect that Lenny to slit anyone's throat without a care in the world.

The Thief's Guild seems much more childish and adventure-based.

...Seriously? Who would want to go for the sway? Sorry if no one can see undertones of politics in there or anything, but elitist and priveldged is the group that even the republicans and liberals like to side against on. The sway is the group of villains that get their cumuppance in the end. Always.

Sorry if this may offend....really. But, it may just be that I keep my gaming close to my personality in life. I know some people don't do that and like the villainy...so, I apologize. But just....think about it a bit.

...Seriously? Who would want to go for the sway? Sorry if no one can see undertones of politics in there or anything, but elitist and priveldged is the group that even the republicans and liberals like to side against on. The sway is the group of villains that get their cumuppance in the end. Always.

Sorry if this may offend....really. But, it may just be that I keep my gaming close to my personality in life. I know some people don't do that and like the villainy...so, I apologize. But just....think about it a bit.

You didn't offend me. But I'm the complete opposite of you - I think it's fun being a villain in gaming because it's so completely different to my real life.

In real life, I wouldn't like the idea of some rich Illuminati-type criminal conspiracy any more than I'd like a guild of thieves, or any more than I'd like to be... a Pirate or a Ninja :p

But pretending to be one in a game... :D

I'm going with the thieves guild, unless they show more factions. I'm not into secret societies, and the Sway represents everything I hate. Rich, elitists, greedy. No way I'm going with them.

And, really, Kanrik has much more charisma than that Lenny....

I'm really excited about the factions like everyone else, Thieves, The Sway (who seem really British or European :medieval: ) but there is one question on my mind.

Why didn't they try 'opening' the door to the Obelisk? :questionmark:

It has a giant door right? :thumbsup:

P.S. It would be awesome if the next factions were about Pirates and Ninjas. But who do you guys think the next faction(s) could be about?

I'm really excited about the factions like everyone else, Thieves, The Sway (who seem really British or European :medieval: ) but there is one question on my mind.

Why didn't they try 'opening' the door to the Obelisk? :questionmark:

It has a giant door right? :thumbsup:

P.S. It would be awesome if the next factions were about Pirates and Ninjas. But who do you guys think the next faction(s) could be about?

I'd say King Altador, he's always everywhere, the faeries should be involved also if this obelisk has some kind of magic, and maybe Tyannians too.

No one has pointed out this, but an obelisk should have only four sides, no six :rolleyes_anim:

The videos are soo good, I am so pleased with TNT right now. As for why would anybody want to join the Sway, I find such organisations undeniably attractive with their mysteriously evil aura. In real life I would probably dislike them very much, but as part of fiction they are just so cool, remind me of Moriarty and the Godfather, to mention a few. From the two here I would choose the Sway, actually, even if some good guys come about, I would probably still choose the Sway - there are few places in life where I can let my inner evil witch roam free :D

Ahhhh!!! *gasps* I am loving these videos. I get entranced. I love the way they showed off the Sway and it's going to be a huge decision on my part on which side I choose. I have absolutley no idea as of now. However I would like to ask my fellow neopians, is the sway a new group that is just being introduced? I've only been on the site for a year, so don't know if I'm missing something.

I honestly liked this video and as others pointed out the lenny seems much more evil and corrupted. He also seems like he has a better chance getting his hands on the obelisk IMO. As of right now, I'm swaying towards the sway. :P