Help Dig Out Mysterious Item In Tyrannia!

hrtbrk

Got my 20 items for today :)

What's this about 14 days of digging? Where are people getting that from? Sounds a bit unlikely to me.

Tip: most effective way to dig: visit every half hour, on and just before the half hour.

e.g. You can dig at 10:29 & 10:30, then at 10:59 & 11:00, then at 11:29 & 11:30 etc.

I'm so confused as to what this has to do with the plot. Obviously, Tryannia will be getting a makeover. It'll be interesting to see how they are going to incorporate the BD into this.

Is the digging really going to be going on for 14 days?! That's insane. I hope that doesn't mean that the plot won't start until tryannia has the makeover.

I think it's probably safe to guess that whatever we dig up will probably belong to "someone else" or be wanted by "someone else" and will therefore start a war of some kind...

It's not that hard to eyeball where this is going. :P

What's this about 14 days of digging? Where are people getting that from? Sounds a bit unlikely to me.

There are 14 slots in the NC portion of the event.

I got a Steaming Skeem Potion. It doesn't seem to be on the list of prizes TDN has. I have no idea what it does either :D

I got one of those, too. It's a battledome weapon. It looks like it might be a pretty good addition to my set.

Is anyone else wondering if the fact that it says 'shiny!' when you find an item is a reference to Firefly? And possibly a clue as to what else is going to be involved in this plot?

Also, I think the markings on the strange tower kind of look like the runes you see in Maraqua...thoughts? I'm so excited I want to speculate with people!!

I thought the reference was funny. I think some members of TNT have made references to Firefly before.

There's one thing that I noticed that I think is interesting. I think that there are some pretty big references to the Discovery of Tyrannia plot. It looks like this part might last 14 days. In the old plot, the war related parts of the plot started 15 days after an earthquake. I hadn't thought about a possible Maraqua connection.

Is anyone else wondering if the fact that it says 'shiny!' when you find an item is a reference to Firefly? And possibly a clue as to what else is going to be involved in this plot?

Also, I think the markings on the strange tower kind of look like the runes you see in Maraqua...thoughts? I'm so excited I want to speculate with people!!

That symbol is what interests me the most so far :D That is my first thought too.

There are some symbols in the Tyrannian Lagoon BG too. I wonder if they're of the same origin. Gah, all this speculation is making me even more excited!

When I first saw that we had to dig I instantly thought of the haunted woods plot where we had to dig the graves up. I am pretty sure thats where my carpel tunnel started..... glad its not that though :D

The digging might become a daily after so many days (like 2 or 3 15 minute intervals and then a daily of just derping around looking for items but the NC portion has 14 days worth of stuff to get.)

I found this in the source code, so I'm thinking the digging's going to last five days.

(If you guys noticed, the NC mound shifted today!)

I think it's probably safe to guess that whatever we dig up will probably belong to "someone else" or be wanted by "someone else" and will therefore start a war of some kind...

It's not that hard to eyeball where this is going. :P

Or we could just skip the item part and dig up "someone else" =D We've had a darkest faerie, maybe this'll be the lightest faerie, since the tower or whatever seems to be glowing. I don't see why a light faerie would be attacking us, though XD

I put a timer to remind me that I have to dig every 15 minutes, and as much as I am excited, I don't really like digging every now and then.
Hope the plot finally begins!
Just got some random items, I read the books, and i put the weapons in the SDB.

Is Dr. Sloth perhaps involved in this?
I reckon that in some older news feed, he attacked something, right?
*drumrolls*
Sooooo excited! :woot:

I just dug up an Ornate Maractite Dagger... I wonder if that supports the theory of this all being related to Maraqua somehow? -shrugs- This is all so exciting either way!

Nice! So far all I have dug up is pure junk. I keep getting the same items over and over and I have been doing it to the limit each day. *shrugs* Hopefully I'll rustle up something nice soon. I haven't even managed a petpet. Looking over some of the other prizes, it makes me sad. I haven't seen anyone dig up an ornate maractite dagger though, so congrats! (I don't even know how much it's worth, it just sounds neat. :P)

I wish I could afford NC so badly right now. I'm super sad that I can't participate in the neocash portion of this event, because someone posted a background they got from it that looked so lovely.

I've gotten a variety of items... Mostly junk, but some cool stuff here and there. I'm throwing most of it into my Safety Deposit Box because I am a serial hoarder lol.

Hahaha, I am too. Mostly because I am saving up junk for the rubbish avi but I'm also hoping I'll get lucky and throw something in there only to realize a year or so later that it's worth a ton of np's. That'd be nice. :) Sorry, a bit off-topic here. hehe.

On another note: does anyone have a link to the prize guide for this? I can't seem to find it.... :sad02:

I have only done the Altador Plot and I am so excited! Though, this could be a fluke like when Krawk Island went missing. I really hope it's not! :laughingsmiley: