Show Off Your Valentine's Themed Pets!

Ashbash

She's sorta sad at the moment -- but I'm going put her in the neolodge :)

Tedua, my draik that was hatched on my boyfriend and I's 2 year anniversary. Her name means "I love you" in Albania (Te dua).

Her customization is valentines day theme, but she's mostly my love theme draik :P

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Tedua

Not all my pets (on my main) are customised for V Day simply due to my lack of Valentine items, as I'm less driven to get wearables for that holiday than I am for say, Halloween or the Month of Celebrating. (And because it's one of my least favourite holidays, but I don't hate it entirely (There are some things I like about it, such as candy XD))

4.png

Shuhune has more of a flower theme going, with the Hearts background that is a must have.

(As you may have noticed, my Aisha always does wear the wig and glasses, the wig is supposed to be her hair, and she is rather self conscious about her eyes. The Yooyu glasses make her appear friendlier (Which she is, despite her colour).)

4.png

Blossom has a nice Anti-Valentine theme going on, complete with skulls and flowers, and broken heart tombstones.

4.png

Blankstarr keeps his Willy Wonka cosplay, but has switched to a pinker background that once again, involves sweets. XD (Is it me, or does the background resemble the Sugar Rush game from Wreck-It Ralph?)

And Azarale and KP have non-Valentine related customisations as they could really care less about the holiday (In KP's case, it's because pirates don't need such a silly holiday, and Azarale calls it a mushy girly holiday full of cooties. Young boys...XD )

2.png

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=juyem

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

^ I love your Wraith Shoyru's look! :D Very dark, I like it. Plus, I like your Chocolate Shoyru's customisation too, any candy/confection related wearable looks especially good on a Chocolate Neopet.