NC Mall: New Disheartening Sweetheart Gram

hrtbrk

The only item I really like out of this Gram is the Capelet. I looked at the shower on DTI and it looks a tad too busy for my liking.

This is the gram that peaked my interest more but from the currently available previews... not too excited by it.

The face paint looks interesting, waiting for the Lenny preview to be available. The wig is pretty nice too, I can see

myself using it when I'm trying to go for a dramatic/elaborate/regal outfit. But that heart shape gives me pause....

I also want to point out how nice the actual Gram itself is. xD I like the colours of these items, I like the theme and how different they are but they're a little too crazy for me to imagine actually using them. :)

The wig looks really cool. I can't wait to see some of the customisations with that. :3

More anti-Valentine wearables for my Acara. ^^ Sadly the awards are random (as they always are). It'd be nice if we got to pick and choose what we wanted.

I'd like to get a good look at previews for each of these items to see how good they will look. You all seem to dislike these wearables just by looking at these small images, and that's rather judgmental I'd like to see what it looks like on a pet before I get it. Only then will I know whether I'd like it or not.

More anti-Valentine wearables for my Acara. ^^ Sadly the awards are random (as they always are). It'd be nice if we got to pick and choose what we wanted.

These aren't random. You can choose what item you want. They always contain all but the LE and you choose the item from a drop down. Only some end up containing the LE, and it will be in the drop down when it's an option.

These aren't random. You can choose what item you want. They always contain all but the LE and you choose the item from a drop down. Only some end up containing the LE, and it will be in the drop down when it's an option.

I didn't know there were any NC things that actually let you choose what you wanted! Well...I may take a look at the items first before I buy...they may just be as "disheartening" as the gram itself (And everybody's opinion on them)!

I'd like to get a good look at previews for each of these items to see how good they will look. You all seem to dislike these wearables just by looking at these small images, and that's rather judgmental I'd like to see what it looks like on a pet before I get it. Only then will I know whether I'd like it or not.

I've learnt the hard way that how an item looks like in thumb nail can be drastically different when worn on Neo & other dress-up sites xD

Personally I always check JN & DTI's preview before commenting on the new items. Usul (which I plan to own) is a pretty common/popular species so their preview is usually more readily available. Others, like the Lenny (my current muse), I'd wait for the preview to be available to make up my mind. But looking at other species gives me a rough idea of how an item will look like when in action. I'm more of a visualizer so very often I build outfits in my mind, using Preview as a check to see if specific items work on a particular species :)