Top Gamer - Avatar

D305

Hello! Thanks for looking at my thread.

Hopefully someone can help me out with my problem..

I'm wondering if anyone knows if there are actually 250+ games on the site and if there are any that don't show up on the "All Games" page?

I'm asking because I've tried to go through all the games and there are quite a few that do not work. Either they do not load properly or load at all. Others load but you can't play them. And some just never want to send your score. (Not sure if this is a connection issue on my end, the neopets website or if it's something else entirely)

Anyone got any info regarding the games on the site and/or this avatar that would help me achieve it? If you do I'd appreciate it if you could share with me and maybe with others who are having the same issues. :)

Just make sure you don't play mirror games on the same neo-day as the regular game. That's a no-no.

I know it used to be that there weren't 250 games on the site at one time. You had to wait for more sponsor games to come out. Things might have changed in the years since I earned this av, though...

• 11 months later...

I'm sorry to bump this topic, but I didn't want to create a new one. Since sponsor games are included in the 250 you can play, I'm guessing you don't have to play 250 games in the same month?

I ask because I used the tool that TDN has, but a lot of the games listed I have already played - my score is no longer listed though??

Also, can someone please explain the "mirror"?

I just got the gamer avatar.. The ad games count so make sure you play those. As for the games that don't work. Haunted Shootery is a lost cause so don't even try that one. As for gourmet club bowls and Hanna and the Pirate Caves I had to use chrome to play them and they didn't always load on the first try so you may have to attempt to play them a few times before they will work. and for the 3D flash games I couldn't get them to work on IE but they ran fine on Firefox. Hope that helps.

• 3 weeks later...